Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 FMH2011 unlockables preference

Dec

Hey, i cant seem to find the unlockables on my ipod under preferences, ive extracted to desktop and replaced excisting game.cfg but the unlockables are not there in the game preferences or the main menu one. i cant think what else to try. please help

Go into the preference then in the bottom right is a logo, click that and unlockables should be at the bottom.

its just 'game configuration' and 'user interface' as the options

yeah i did overwrite and the game.cfg date was january. now it is back to todays date im guessing it changes once you play it. its weird its not working but oh well, im enjoying the game and will hopefully unlock some of them mainly sugar daddy as always have enjoyed a game or two on FM where money is no real object.

i see your a boston fan dec, im a Canucks fan. very close, one more win for Vancouver though

Once you play it then it will change but go on preferences then unlockables menu in that and you should have them.

Also yes, I was hoping we would win the last game as we did well in Boston but our lack of PP goals and unwillingness to shoot cost us.

Hey Dec do u know y when I try and click on buy now on sugar daddy or any unlockables nothing happens. I'm plaguing on android

Are you playing FMH 2011?