Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 What we know about FMH2013 so far

Dec

If it comes out early December I will be ecstatic :D. My exams will be over and I'll be able to get a headway on my new career during the holidays (oh and... Study :P)

Like no release date nothing. Getting a new HTC One S tommorow. Is that big enough to get FM? It's Android Ice Cream Sandwich so I would have though surely?

I'm using a Galaxy Ace on 2.0 for my Fmh12... If they're cooking something special (which I suspect right now), then I'm gonna have serious issues lol...

Still...

Good excuse to get a new phone eh? :P

Hello all. Just thought I might share thoughts about a possible FMH2013 feature...

So I was on twitter, and suddenly decided to search for #FMH2013 and I found an account named @morgolock tweeting "has been appointed as manager of Newcastle United Jets. #FMH2013" and I realised that was the same structure of Marc's tweet. So I checked his profile and found out he was a programmer living in London, followed by Marc, plus, in his latest tweet, he replied to someone in spanish that he was working and using the wrong account.....

So, it's not like a big deal, but I assume you will be able to log in your twitter account, posting career stuff. Just a possibility I wanted to share.

Thanks for sharing, but that was already possible ;)

No new feature, but thanks nonetheless

Oh, nevermind, it's just that in my Android version it didn't have that twitter integration feature, so I thought it was new, but just recently discovered FMH2012 iOS already had it, so it makes my post pretty useless haha

online leaderboards for manager points and titles and cups won??? could use gamecenter on iOS and use their own servers on others??? and ability to add/remove leagues is important because managine in welsh league, or any country with one dvision meanse that you are stuck in that league for whole career

What we know so far... Amazon make a logical guess that anyone can do as to 30th November (that SI have confirmed is a guess) but as they are Amazon it gets a mention :P?

It's what has to be done, piracy has been rife in Turkey for years to the point they've had a lot of people requesting the language to be added to the full game but their target was never met until this year.

Yeah i know piracy is a problem in Turkey, it would have been a good addition though.

Do you know if PSP is getting the Welsh leagues? Hopefully we get that plus any new ones joining this year.

More leagues not to be in FMH2013

News on Marc Vaughan's Twitter have knocked two more nations out of the running to be played on for 2013 but this time it is the two most requested leagues!

"Russian league is unlikely to be implemented in FMH until we sell more than a handful of copies within that country"

"I'm afraid the MLS won't be in FMH2013 because of licensing issues"