Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Android

Dwcallaghan

I have played FM for many many years, but this year got really into FMH2012 on my Android tablet. Does anyone know or have a feeling if FMH2013 will return on Android. I hope so .

No worries fella.

Cheeky wee extra question ? I have downloaded the android logos pack, used winzip to extract it and then copied teh folder onto my tablet, in the data folder. should I place it in a folder called graphics/logos like in FM ? Cos they aint working as is ?

I don't know myself but i've copied and pasted this from Dec's guide, it should help you out.

How to:

Extract the file with WinRar and using Airdroid connect your device up, go into FMH_Data then the data file and copy and paste the contents of the folder into your "Data" folder. You may have to restart your device to see the changes.

I think what I like best about FMH 2012 (Android) is that it's akin to the older version of CM/FM which were simple enough to just pick up and play. I've really enjoyed the return to that gameplay.

2013 should be interesting too see how/what they improve.

Cheeky wee extra question ? I have downloaded the android logos pack, used winzip to extract it and then copied teh folder onto my tablet, in the data folder. should I place it in a folder called graphics/logos like in FM ? Cos they aint working as is ?

If you look in fmh_data/data then you'll see all the game data - within that there will be a logo's directory (or one named logos_xxx depending on the resolution of your device) - thats where you'll find all the club badge images etc. .... put new ones in the same location.

FMH2012 is the first handheld FM I've played as this (Sony Xperia U) is the first android phone I've had and I'm really glad I tried it. The sweet taste of beating rivals to titles and cups, seeing young players grow and swooping some mad deals are all very satisfying and make it hard to put down!