Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Intensive Training *Revamped*

Dec

Miguel Banuz and Sergi Tienda = Perfect examples who might end up being half average. Tbh I regret releasing Masip and selling Olazabal now, even if I did have to clear out some of the older guys...

:/ Do you know how many hidden stats that tactical affects for Gks? (I'm just scared we might end up producing some overphysical, uncalm, uncomposed Gks at Barca :P)

Right I have found Banuz got unhappy so I tried lowering tactics and it didn't help, (he got injured in the first month) and his growth looks the same as IT but he is still unhappy.

He's Temperamental on my save btw... I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna sell him and keep Tienda as a backup to a Bosman regen for another season or two :P

Btw, Tienda doesn't conplain, he just sits on 94-97% all the time...

Why not lower fysical for goalies?

I find that it helps for Gk who can't handle it while it doesn't hurt any stats

Wouldn't lowering the GK defensive to none adversly affect his positioning trait, which it would seem would make him a less effective keeper?

Wouldn't lowering the GK defensive to none adversly affect his positioning trait, which it would seem would make him a less effective keeper?

Well technically no because for GKs Positioning is trained by Tactical and/or Goalkeeping...

Well technically no because for GKs Positioning is trained by Tactical and/or Goalkeeping...

Awesome, I was leaving it on for that reason, but my Buffon regen (notoriously injury prone) will be happy to have his training regime a little less intense.

Is there are hidden attribute which affects how fit a player will be after IT? I have too many players with low condition % and wanted to check why it was.

Is there are hidden attribute which affects how fit a player will be after IT? I have too many players with low condition % and wanted to check why it was.

Also, don't forget that facilities will affect how fit your players are, so if you were to change training facilities to adequate for Barca, then you'd find a lot more players struggling on IT :).

Apparantly club reputation has an affect as well but I don't know about that.

sorry to be a noob since im new to this game,how do you performe Intense Training since when i go to the training tab,its just says i can train their passing,shooting,goalkeeping ect. how do i do IT?

Is there a certain schedule for fitness, technical,  and general? I'm managing in the BSP and don't think intensive would work well either.

I sometimes find it useful to set up both IT and IITe with IITe being in say "Technical", this way you can swap around and see when a player can or can't handle IT.

Also,

I was just wondering if it's just me or if it's actually an effect of the update because I have noticed that my players tend to have lower creativity on IT (Pedro, Cuenca, Fabregas, Thiago, Tello and Sanchez to name a few).

It's less noticeable with Fabregas and Thiago who max out at 18 and 19 with my real question being how Fabregas can't hit 20/20 creativity given his high PA whilst on IT (as opposed to Xavi or Iniesta or Messi, all whom retain 20 Creatvity on IT). Is it just Fabregas' stat ratio and Thiago's lower PA (than the others mentioned) the cause?

The main thing that has me puzzled, however, is the wingers. A while back they'd all be pulling a cool 15+ nice 'n green creativity stat. Now, even Cuenca sits on a ''measly" 14 (compared to 16/17 before).

Basically, (I think I've asked this before), has something happened since the initial FMH release that changes Creativity and the way it grows?

It probably has as I know they constantly tweak attributes to make it more realistic, it won't be that IT doesn't work anymore it is just it will be less powerful for natural attributes.