Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Intensive Training *Revamped*

Dec

Tried this in the spl after a poor first season but I done a separate for defence and attack. Made one intensive and other low and motivation medium. Had a player Andrew black from my reserves come back from loan early due to injuries and after a year all his stats were 13 or above he had just turned 18 when I brought him back it was mostly all 7 or lower. He turned into a gem and sold him to mgladbach for 3.6mill in january. His value was 35k when he started in my first season. IT Is awesome

If your players can handle it, it's best to keep defence on intensive for attackers and vice versa. I believe that some skills (e.g. heading) that are useful for attackers are trained by defensive training and your defenders can benefit from attacking training, too.

Some strikers need defending on IT since it controlls the heading stat ;)

That's interesting, do you know what other attributes are controlled by, in training? It could be worth writing a guide about!

And Dec, would you say this is a bit of a glitch, and it only works exactly as it is, or do you think it would achieve similar effects after modifying it a bit?

Hi, i did the research about which training makes which stats rising, so:

Attacking: Cro, Dri, Pas, Mov,  less Sho / but Shoting moves up and down quite quickly - something like form... one time you see player with 14, next day he can have 18, same as 20 to 16 etc...

Defensive: Hea, Tac, Pos

Fitness: Pac, Sta, Str

Tactics: Tec, Dec, Tea

Motivational: - no ability, but keeps falling of stats at "reasonable level" when training them light or training them at all

3 stats are not effected by training - Agg, Cre and Lea

Aggresivity is still as far as i know, Creativity rises very slowly, and not by all players, Leadership rises quite fast, or not at all, depends on player :)

(This is so for PSP)

IT works fine..particulary with this IT v.2 but GK IT is somehow uneffective ...does anyone has similar expirience?

I still didnt get how GK training works.... But, yes, i have the sam esperience as you. Some GK complains about it, and it doesnt rises stats too much.

I also dont know, which stats are needed for best GK. I just found out, that everybody has every stats, but they are just hidden. You can find them out by filtering in Player search (on PSP version)

I must say that Intensive training works extremely. Most of my players' attributes are green. A few are unhappy so I reduce a few to medium for them.

I'm using this as Wolves, who have good facilities, and a few players (mostly older) have picked up injuries. I have dropped them onto the secondary level but an injury prone youngster is still suffering. Any suggestions for a third schedule?

Ok, so I finished my 1st premiership season with Guiseley (BSP team) i were using IITe for my whole team (because i was lacking stamina at matches, not because of injuries).

I just upgraded Training Facilities to 'Superb'

2 Problems :

- One of my crucial MC's can't cope even IITe - unhappy with training regime. He is not getting Injuries tho, is it worth to keep him on this training?

- How you manage stamina for matches, when you have matchday every 2-3 days in Premiership? I prefer to have almost whole my squad on 100% at start, Never playing with < 90%. I would like to start using IT but I'm little bit worried that will result with stamina problems - and that require a loooot of rotation.

1) Not coping on lITe is pretty poor for a Premier League standard player and very worrying, What is his personality?

2) Depending on your players they should cope the same really, 90% or below shouldn't be played but top players can cope quite easily with IT as they do get breaks for internationals etc.

He is - surprise : Hardworking :

21 yo English MC who already made his international debut. - Jonathan Swift but he is not from the start in the game.

All stats are fine but Strength is only 6 - maybe that is the problem