Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

Sugar Daddy is an easier unlockable (Assuming you just have to win all the cups and leagues)

Play as PSG and use my tactic I posted in my PSG career, it works quite well (You will need to buy ter Stegen as well as an extra AMC to make it work with the squad you get given).

Yeah, sugar daddy's always been really easy for me to unlock. It's unlocking national teams I've had trouble with.

Sugar Daddy is an easier unlockable (Assuming you just have to win all the cups and leagues)

Play as PSG and use my tactic I posted in my PSG career, it works quite well (You will need to buy ter Stegen as well as an extra AMC to make it work with the squad you get given).

Yeah, sugar daddy's always been really easy for me to unlock. It's unlocking national teams I've had trouble with.

Actually. Natioonal team can be achieved in your first season. All you need to do is take any top team (Man u, manc. Chelsea, arsenal, barca, real Madrid) and be a Spaniard. Sweep all titles, and at the end of the season some international manager will retire (for me it was almost always Vicente del bosque, hence me being Spanish). Its actually rather easy

Yeahbut Josep Guardiola always steps in on my saves, unless you're somehow gonna best the 2nd or 3rd ranked guy it doesn't make sense- And I don't mean he gets fired, he just abandons Barca and goes to Spain...

How do you unlock that Snoopy?

Well, im not sure on how you unlock it but I know you can purchase your unlockables on the App Store this year, and its is only 0.99 for the Youth System and pretty much every other unlokcable, except for Sugar Daddy.

You can get Youth System by Upgrading Training Fully

I did that on my PSG save after winning 2 cups

It's basically just another level of training ground that's above "Superb"

Yeahbut Josep Guardiola always steps in on my saves, unless you're somehow gonna best the 2nd or 3rd ranked guy it doesn't make sense- And I don't mean he gets fired, he just abandons Barca and goes to Spain...

For me guardiola always goes to one of the other top clubs first. Then he never leaves. in my England save he went to tottenham and his rank dropped. Besides, it's possible to reach top 3 spots after first season on manager leaderboard.

Actually. Natioonal team can be achieved in your first season. All you need to do is take any top team (Man u, manc. Chelsea, arsenal, barca, real Madrid) and be a Spaniard. Sweep all titles, and at the end of the season some international manager will retire (for me it was almost always Vicente del bosque, hence me being Spanish). Its actually rather easy

Yeah I've done a couple times on previous version but I just found it more difficult than sugar daddy, especially because I usually set my nationality to Canadian (sometimes set it to Romanian or Italian as well). But you're right, it's much easier with a big club.

For some reason I can't get sugar daddy done...its already my third season and I've won everything, top of manager list, just won worldcup with Spain. I can't find it on the preferences page what's wrong?

I normally say 3 as that is a lot more possible. Plus you cannot unlock it with Spain anyway as national teams don't have owners.

Thanks dec!

How much profit is needed and how to calculate for the no transfer windows?

How to unlock other challenges ? I have done all 4 on begining but cant unlock others ? Any advice ? Thanks ! :unsure:

Which challenges?

How much profit is needed and how to calculate for the no transfer windows?

How to unlock other challenges ? I have done all 4 on begining but cant unlock others ? Any advice ? Thanks ! :unsure:

Which challenges?

There is 7 challenges and 4 we can play on start...rest cant even if played after I have done first 4..

There are challenges :

Austerity Measures

You Can't Win Anything with Kids

The Dangers of Capitalism...

Does anyone here actually know the parameters of getting Sugar Daddy completed (eg. Does it just mean win everything or???)

I think it is after winning enough stuff. For me it was after I swept all 2 seasons with city and after I won the capital one cup in the third season. Just keep going I guess.

Does anyone here actually know the parameters of getting Sugar Daddy completed (eg. Does it just mean win everything or???)

I think it is after winning enough stuff. For me it was after I swept all 2 seasons with city and after I won the capital one cup in the third season. Just keep going I guess.

Thanks for the info...

I will probably have to do a 3 season clean sweep because French Competitojs would probably be less prestegious in-game...

Ending 2017/2018 and still not signed for any selection and the truth been unlucky, my Spanish nationality, and when Del Bosque threw, they signed Guardiola and there is

and Dady Suggar and still not achieved, I hope to achieve next season

4 league titles and cup 7 am with the Athletic Club, the truth is a big challenge

I'm starting to worry that it's not possible to unlock Sugar Daddy with Paris Saint-Germain, mainly because we already have a Sugar Daddy... I mean he injects money at the start of every season v.v

I'll replace him? (:P) or something???

Yeah... hopefully I haven't wasted all this time v.v

still does not get out the suggar dady, and took 14 Cup titles and six league and still leave 212 million money I have and all that for a club like Athletic is demasido

and "Place on the board" when it comes out to 10 seasons yes, but in that time more or less?

thanks

How do you get Sugar Daddy????

I've been playing 3 years with Man City, won everything. The board are happy with everything. Just waiting to unlock it.