Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 How to install downloads

Dec

I don't have a PS Vita so I cannot tell you, if you wish to show me the files you have available or try extracting and creating a new PSP folder in your root with COMMON and FMH2013 folders inside them with the changes inside the last and see if that works.

I've installed downloads before. I had to get rid of the game from my phone for a whole to free up space. However, some files were left behind and so I deleted them too.

Now I've reinstalled the game and I can't find any folder called FMH2013, or has anything like that. I have tried creating save files to see if that would help... Any ideas of where the find the folders?

Your game platform would have helped for a start, it isn't FMH2013 though it is FMH2013_Data I believe though you may want to try restarting your device and if that doesn't help then uninstalling, restarting again and installing.

If you run Windows check to show hidden files see if that helps.

how do you install a club badge in fmh 2013 I cba installing all the logos I only want the one I'm playing g with fc united, and can't find one anywhere . plz help

When installing the logos onto iOS do I literally have to select all the images in the folder as iTunes wont let me select the folder itself and only lets me open it?

Hi guys,

Just thought i'd let you all know, there is a MUCH, MUCH quicker way to get all the files on an Android device.  Its quite stright forward.

First Download the file zip you want.  So for example the faces megapack retina.

Once its on your computer, it will be called something like "Retina.zip"

Next connect your android device to your computer and copy the zip somewhere on your device storage.

Next download Root Explorer (others might work) from the play store.

Open up root explorer and goto \Your Device\Internal storage\fmh2013_data\data\  in here you should see "players"  rename this to whatever you want e.g. "players123" or "playersbackup"

Next find the zip file you transfered earlier and hold down on the file.  select the "extract" option.

This will then extract the zip in a folder.

Go into the folder you will see another folder called "Retina"  Rename this one to "players"

Next copy the "players" folder to \Your Device\Internal storage\fmh2013_data\data\

Once this is done, you should have all the payer faces from the pack in the game.  This process should take about 30 mins in total instead of the 12 hours + the normal way.

This will only work on Android,  there might be a way to do it on jailbroken iOS devices, but i'm unable to test at the moment.

You can use this process for any of the packs like the logo packs for example.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Adam

Very Well Done but you forgot one small step..(For Android)
uf like me you have loaded the squads that if you have the database loaded for Febuary 2013 then the changes.txt file wont be loaded
but instead you'll be playing with the Febuary 2013 squads

You will need the SE which provides it or FM on PC.

The SE actually doesn't provide team ID's from my knowledge, only player ID's.

But I did find a text file with most of the ID's on fm-base. But it's hardly complete as it only has a few playable leagues in it. It's mostly national team id's and all of England, Australia, Belgium, and Brazil.

Would be nice if someone made a list of the playable leagues :P

Can anyway give me your version of 4.3? Not the Play Store one but your version. I didn't purchase it from the store, downloaded it. Can anyone help??

Can anyway give me your version of 4.3? Not the Play Store one but your version. I didn't purchase it from the store, downloaded it. Can anyone help??

We do not support or endorse piracy.

You've come to a SI affiliated site and we're in full support of each and every release.

I recommend you purchase the game.

We do not support or endorse piracy.

You've come to a SI affiliated site and we're in full support of each and every release.

I recommend you purchase the game.

Stop being so kind.

We don't help people that steal the game.

So until you provide proof of purchase, you will not receive any help on this site.

Thank you. And goodbye.