Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 How to install downloads

Dec

Can anyone help me please. I'm trying to get the logos onto my PSP for Football Manager Handheld 2013.

(1) I've downloaded the following - http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/file/362-sl-megapack/

(2) I've then extracted the files (so that the zip isnt visible in the folder icon on the left hand side to 'Megapack'

(3) I've then clicked the 'PSP' folder and copy and pasted 'PICTURE' folder so it's with 'SAVEDATA' & 'SYSTEM'

(4) I've gone into the game but there are no logos or anything

Could anyone please help me.

Thank you very much.

Matt

Okay after looking I see I am wrong, I completely forgot you could have PSP logos, I'm really sorry about that :(. I'll have a look and get back to you

Thats ok mate lol.

I think i have finally sussed it!

You copy the 'PICTURE' folder alongside the 'PSP' folder. Not inside it, which is what i was doing lol!

Thanks for your help anyway mate, much appreciated :-)

Right I haven't done this in years and I'm struggling to remember, if I do remember correctly the images don't go in the folder you placed them. When you first go into the PSP structure there should be an Picture folder and they go there. Or on my PSP I could see the images when I went on the image section on the device. I'm really struggling to remember lol :/

Hi lads.

I downloaded the PSP logos successfully and can now see them on the game.

The only problem is the first 13 teams in the Premiership (Arsenal-Southampton) have their club logos but from (Stoke-Wigan) they have the premier league logo instead of their club crests.

Also all the Championship teams have their crests barring the last two (Watford & Wolves). League 1 and 2 have none of their logos. Only a few in Serie A and not all the competitions have their respected logos.

I have checked that these missing photos are on my PSP, which they are but can't understand why it hasn't recognised them on the game.

Does anyone know why?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Matt

FMH 13

can u explain how to install changes.txt file, no responding even following ur steps given. on android

What version of the game?

Quickstart turned off?

FMH 13

can u explain how to install changes.txt file, no responding even following ur steps given. on android

What version of the game?

Quickstart turned off?

Already turned off, no changes, do I need to do something to the .txt file to make it works?