Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Replace Me - The Weekly Competition:

Ashez

Replace Me – The Weekly Competition:

Welcome to my latest Vibe competition and if all goes well this competition will be ran on a weekly basis.

The idea of this challenge is once a week I'll post a players name and you guys have to find his perfect replacement and the member who posts the best replacement in my opinion will win the round.

I will not be posting the players stats because It'll somewhat defeat the object and make the challenge rather simple. I also want you guys to have to work for the chance to win the round

;).

The winner will be decided by myself for now but I might invite other members into the process from now and then to spice things up.

When deciding the winning player I'll be taking a lot of things into account including age, price, stat match up and various other things.

The Rules:

• Two entries per round per member only

• Players can only be posted once per round, if the same player has been suggested twice the second post will be ignored.

• Screen shots of the recommended replacement is the only acceptable entry

• No regens

• No grey players

• No created or changed players

• Have fun

Leader Board:

Round 1 will be posted shortly.

Yes

I'm on my ipad...

Crossing: 17

Dribbling: 16

Heading: 8

Passing: 18

Shooting: 15

Tackling: 10

Technique: 18

Aggression: 7

Creativity: 17

Decisions: 17

Leadership: 10

Movement: 12

Positioning: 15

Teamwork: 13

Pace: 13

Stam: 14

Strength: 11

Mmk, I'll upload Kroos' pic in the morning... I'm just saying to everyone else...

KROOS IS MINE AND I'LL SPEND $100M IF I HAVE TO TO GET HIM!!!!! (In-game with Man City, ofc ;D)

Wouldn't say Kroos though since he's an AMLC (or at least he was last year) which means he's more attacking than our favourite MC in the world

Wouldn't say Kroos though since he's an AMLC (or at least he was last year) which means he's more attacking than our favourite MC in the world

He's an MC this year so :D

Anyhow, back to making my regenslist

He's an MC this year so :D

You have me there then

Haha :P

Btw have you tried Zakaria Bakkali this year???

He's a great Striker from what I've heard (Potential-Wise), beware though, because he can sometimes turn out bad too...

Funny you should say that, I just started a 1k challenge and he is my chosen one ;) feeling brave ;) he's been on the intensive training about a month, it's killing him and my Assman has reccomended taking him off, plus I can't keep him fit enough for games at the moment :| But it's really boosted his stats, really!

Anyway that's for another thread...;)