Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Tom's 2000 Goal Challenge [COMPLETED]

Lewiitom

I managed to complete the 1000 goal challenge last year, but I didn't post it on here. So I'm doing another 1000 goal challenge for this year and I am posting it on Vibe (hooray :)).

For me, it was an easy choice on which player to choose - he's my favourite player and he's actually good this year! Wilfried Zaha.

I signed him for sc Heerenveen in Holland for a fee of £7m. I would have stayed at Palace but the Premier League is too hard to start off in. I'll hopefully move clubs to Spain possibly to mix it up a bit incase it gets too easy staying in Holland.

So, with that gotten out the way...

The challenge begins!

359136_1.jpgqzNvd.png

359136_1.jpgqzNvd.png

Season Review:

Europa League Disappoinment:

x39R9.png

The match looked to be going to penalties until Zenit got a 115th minute winner. I would have liked to have got further but the Europa League wasn't my biggest priority in truth.

Dutch Cup

Ea2Tv.png

Comfortable victory in the final with Wilf getting on the scoresheet twice :).

The League

dfHPe.png

Nothing less than I expected to be honest ;).

How Zaha Performed:

Player awards

uL512.png

m7ET1.pngG4Qs6.png

I expected the domestic awards but I was pleasantly surprised at the runner up in WPOTY since he was in a bad patch of form at the time.

The Stats

lT5vK.png

An absolutely fantastic first season for Wilf which easily exceeded my 70 goals target. Hopefully he can maintain this form through his career!

Played: 50

Scored: 100

Thanks for reading!

Amazing season!

How'd be win the young player and the player of the season? :lol:

Not sure to be honest :lol: They hand out the awards at different times in Holland so I guess he's eligible for both (?). Also the same player came runner up in both too :P

Oh yeah I'm not sure when the next update will be because it's unlikely I'll get it out today - so the next season might be out in a few days.

359136_1.jpgqzNvd.png

Season Review:

Champions League:

mSSFK.png

What a shock! Even after knocking out Chelsea and Man United I didn't expect to beat Juventus. We scored the first goal and then played on the counter to lead us to this great victory.

Dutch Cup

2ml5b.png

The League

5zSwy.png

An even better season than before, going unbeaten and winning the league easily!

Super Cup

lHffB.png

A great hat-trick from Wilf in a comfortable victory :).

How Zaha Performed:

Player awards

zbfFd.png

cmZzR.png

I missed the screenshot for the YPOTY but I'm assuming Zaha won it ;). The WPOTY award was no surprise considering Zaha's early season form.

The Stats

1B2c4.png

Another fantastic season for Wilf! He could have scored even more if he didn't drop in form at the end of the season.

Played: 103

Scored: 202

I'm considering moving clubs this season to change it around a bit, possibly to Spain like I did last year - Holland is a bit boring considering I have absolutely no competition! :lol:

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment! :)

I used it last year, but the team always done bad, so I've stayed away from it this year... No offence mate! It's great fr striker goals though

No worries :) I guess it just works better for me :lol:

Excellent start mate, KIU, you could try to recruit a well know player who is very good at assisting?! To get him more...

My wingers get loads 30+ assists each season - but you're right, I could do with a better advanced playmaker. :)

A Heerenveen fits a 4321 pretty well to be fair - just need 1 or 2 MC's

England_badge_t.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: sc Heerenveen manager Tom Langley has been appointed as the new England boss.

So Roy Hodgsen retired and I got the job! :) Which is especially nice as it means more goals for Wilf ;) - so I was thinking if I do a separate international update after each major tournament, let me know what you guys think.

Season 3 should be up today. :)

Well done :), that's how i used to do it, do a club update followed by an international one. I also kept the players IT results secret untill the end but that is up to you lol