Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Intensive Training

Dec

It is wonderful that the schedule is approval by large number of gamers. However right before applying the schedule i still wonder that: what about a five star player. As we all know that the main purpose of the IT is to increase the stat. What i mean is, for example, Rooney in the second or third season i manage. He seems to have been achieved the best stat. So is it suitalbe for him to take the IT, or just ATK training or Fitness to keep his form? Just ask to find the best schedule. Thank!

And in addition, i think the stat is not all about the performance. My Chicharito as a adv.striker scores a lot more than Complt.Str Rooney and Dp.Lying Cavani, 30>20>13 first season; though his stat, especially in the first season, can not be compared to the other two. Can someone explain it to me ?

Ah, for details, Im play FMH on iphone. managing Manchester United for the third seasons. 1ChampionL and 1 PremierShip during the last 2.mainly 4-4-2 diamond. I bought: Cavani, M Gotze,Lucas Moura,Kyle Walker, Gary Cahill. My favorite star: P.Jones, BWM. Fletcher also uses to be rated over 8 when playing the position. My strikers did not score much. But i often win by one goal scored in the last ten min. I also get confused by Mario Gotze performance.

I've noticed that a player would have lower stats if you take them off IT, not sure if this applies to 2012 too. I'd recommend you keeping him on IT unless he's not happy with IT, but the more important factor affecting his form would be his hidden stats, and perhaps his happiness. If you think Rooney isn't doing very good lately(rating=6), do criticize him a bit, and it might help, but don't over-do it. And then there's also CA and PA which we aren't supposed to know...let's not go to deep on that.

I must agree with your second point. A player's tactical role may affect how he performs in the game, whether it be that he isn't suited to a certain role, or the role restricts him from scoring the most goals. Hernandez should do well as an AdF or Pcr, Rooney should do well as a CmF or AdF. He could score a lot as a Pcr too, but I don't think it's a good idea to have 2 poachers on the field. As for Cavani, I think playing him as DLF would be a waste for his talent. I think you should play him like Rooney. Should score a lot as an AdF or Pcr.

If you're only winning by one goal near the end of the game, I don't think that's a very convincing win(typical United style). It could be that you're very unlucky and their GK was mad, perhaps scoring a rating of 8 or 9(and the odd 10), or your team just isn't clinical enough in front of the goal. A way to improve this could be using another tactic, there are plenty on the site for you to try out, but try to be patient and see how the tactic works over a longer period of time. Switching tactics too often may also affect the team's form too.

Goetze is better played in AMC or on the wing as an inside forward. He is amazing when he's about 25, so do give him some time.

My last piece of advice - I have a lot of mates that also play FMHi, and very often they only stick to signing the star players. Keep a look out for cheap regens or cheap youngsters - they might do even better without having to fork out a large amount of moneywink.gif