Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Community IOS 1000 Goal Challenge Career Thread:

Ashez

The Community IOS 1000 Goal Challenge Career Thread:

Welcome to the community 1000 goal challenge which is a project i have put together to have some fun and to try and achieve something special as a community. For anyone who hasn't been following stage one in the challenge forum this career is nine IOS members playing a season or two each to try and complete the 1000 goal challenge as a community. Over the past few weeks we've been debating and discussing players, leagues, manager details and anything else you can think of, and here is the challenge we've decided to attempt.

Manager Name: Tolekri Jashangrafspark

Manager Nationality: English

Chosen Player: Carlos Fierro

Chosen Club: Ajax

Leagues Loaded: Holland Only

As i said this career will have nine members involved which means we should see various styles of updating, the beauty of this challenge is it's almost a free for all, since when you have the save it's up to you to use it as you like, and all i ask is for the member to respect what we are trying to achieve here. As i said i am not putting any rules onto how this save should be posted, each member can post in whatever style they like be it monthly updates or at the end of their season and so on. Although this doesn't mean rules aren't in place, each member will have to follow the standard 1000 goal challenge rules so we can ensure this save is legit and hopefully see it on the leader board in the future.

The Members List And The Passing On Order:

IOS Sign Up:

1.Tobinho

2. Lewiitom

3. kristianj99

4. JakeBanno

5. Ashez

6.anfieldsquirrel

7. Graveluth

8. afahrezaaa

9. Sparkey

So first up is Tobinho, i'm sure we'll be hearing more from him shortly :D.

The Android and PSP versions are still open for registration so have a look at the thread in the challenge forum for more details.

Now please show your support to the FMHVibe Community! Best of luck lads...Let's do this!!

8wvzw9.jpg

519bf1232fdfa6e8270ac46c491e809b.png

AFC_Ajax-logo-62665934F9-seeklogo.com.gif519bf1232fdfa6e8270ac46c491e809b.png

Season 1 Review (in the 'style' of Ashez' updates):

MiXAXqW.png

Dominated the league, as expected.

Champions League:

tv9gQoL.jpg

Dutch Cup:

nINvHcO.jpg

Dutch Super Cup:

MSSmbpk.jpg

Manager Profile:

M5II64i.png

EX7P0RB.png

Stats:

CYP46x5.png

Not at all bad for an 18 year old. Looking very nice indeed.

Results:

evVd24y.png

2ghDblc.png

sJqMj0X.png

Total:

Played: 43

Scored: 55

Sorry to you all guys. I felt happy that I had dominated everything - I got so lucky on many things, but I feel I've let you all down.

a) You now all have to cope with more competitions but a similar squad

b) He didn't do as well as I'd hoped at all

I was hoping that he would get around 80. He was so good last year, I maybe overestimated him. But sorry to you all, I should really have done better. :(

Anyway, the save will be up tomorrow and hopefully the next person can do better than me and also organise themselves to do it faster! :(

I know, thanks :)

I was annoyed because Fierro was out for ten days ten days before the CL Final. All my draws apart from the ones in the league came when I barely scraped past the CL rounds

Well, maybe. :) It's just when I did something similar with him last year (score as many goals as possible before I get bored), he got so many more.

It doesn't help how well Campbell did in his first season, but all of that is hidden until April, probably. :)

Thanks to all!