Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The Community IOS 1000 Goal Challenge Career Thread:

Ashez

I've just PM'd him, i'm worried that if we move on without him he could have played the season so we would have wasted a lot of time. If he hasn't been online or we haven't heard anything by Friday it's Jake's turn since he's had the save way over a week.

Is that okay with everyone?

Sorry mate. I could just move myself to the back of the order and let you do season 3 of te save :)

Next time ill save my save to the computer before starting a new one!

I just get so used to saving in the same slot I instantly did it before I thought about it :/ oh well. Sorry bout that guys :(

Ok, Scrap waiting till tomorrow

:P

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

fm-2012-profile-fierro-top-image.png

Super Cup

KOq3p6H.jpg

Was hoping for a few more goals but a win is a win.

European Super Cup

Xg4F88Z.png

Decent victory.

Club World Championship

e4thLAE.jpg

Another game where I was hoping for a few more but at least we won and Fierro scored 2.

Dutch Cup

JDuNlK2.png

Was close at the end but a deserved win.

Eredivisie.

vPYHYks.png

Only 3 defeats.

Champions League.

JDuNlK2.png

Was a really close game but was lucky in the end.

Awards

7g2Oyez.png

How Fierro Did.

fF5pKNs.png

nb2p11w.png

I think we should leave it to the professionals :lol:

Thanks for reading. Will post the save soon.

@AS - Good lad :)

@Jake - Nice :D, i'm yet to have a detailed look at the save but i'm extremely eager too.

I'm hoping to play half a season Tuesday and Wednesday while watchinh the CL fixtures :). I might end up just getting it out the way tomorrow but the PC my ipod is connected to is awkward to use so doubt i'll get it uploaded until Thursday.

Im really sorry for everything that's happened guys, there's been a big hold up and I get few chances of wifi so I haven't been able I explain, sorry about the disruption I've caused :(

Ok, i'll move you to last on the list mate, if your ready before then let me know :).

Haven't had chance to play this lads but i will asap,

For me it always takes forever... :P I have set myself a task of four/five games a day for two weeks for my 1KC, because then it all works out fine. :)

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

Season 4 Review:

IMG_0542_zps59b80ac0.png

A decent season tbh, we got battered in the Champions League by Real Madrid though which was a harsh pill to swallow since we got the double over Barca in our group

:(

Club World Championship:

IMG_0543_zps490efd76.png

Nice easy victory

:D

European Super Cup:

IMG_0544_zps93bd15a8.png

Boy did i enjoy that

:P

League:

IMG_0545_zpsfb185b09.png

Not amazing but it got the job done

Dutch Cup Final:

IMG_0546_zpsd2b3e494.png

Super Cup:

IMG_0547_zps0faba6c4.png

Manager Profile:

IMG_0550_zps28cea50c.png

Nice going Vibe

Transfers:

IMG_0551_zps4e122ca6.png

IMG_0552_zpsfb50ea6c.png

God you guys shafted me haha, i had soooo many players demanding a move it was hard work! Thankfully i managed to keep the squad strong while also reinforcing a few areas. Who ever put big Tony on a BCRC is a fool!! Thankfully Madrid didn't have the space for him so the deal fell apart haha. My best signing was without a doubt Jerson Cabral who I've used before and he got a remarkable 51 assists and 11 goals in 47 appearances

:D.

Stats:

IMG_0548_zpsdc1c6260.png

Believe it or not this is the first time in my life I've used this little gem, i guess he's always been to mainstream for me so I've stayed away. Nether the less i was extremely excited to see what he could do!

Results:

IMG_0549_zpsed5f7497.png

And i'm sorry to say he didn't live up to the hype!! I know he's only a kid but oh my god he is wasteful! I tried so many combinations to try and improve his goal scoring but he just wouldn't put the ball in the net half the time. With wingers he missed handfuls of shots, yet with ISFs he was getting out scored, then adding injuries and being jaded on top of this means he never really impressed me. I seriously haven't got a clue how you brought so much out of him Tom!! Hats off to you!! He may not have reached the 80 goal target i set him at the start of the season (mainly due to his piss poor cup return, and we played crap teams in every round!!) but i have faith we'll complete this!!

AnfieldSquirrel, your up

:D.....The File will be uploaded some time tonight but it'll likely be after twelve though so if you want it before then let me know and i'll see what i can do :D

Cheers for viewing and please show Vibe your support with a comment

Nice update ash.

But I won't have access to my PC until Monday :( I should be able to complete it by like Wednesday/Thursday though? If you want someone to go before me then fair enough.