Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Update 09/05] FMH 2013 Save Editor 13.4.3.0

jaymarvels

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=1455

Well...what can I say! It's release time.

The save editor has gone through the beta cycle, and while its not "the finished article" its appropriate to release it out now.

What is this?
It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

2hyl55c.jpg

Important Information/Issues

Its important you read this section to stop people posting errors/bugs which are known.

- .NET 4.0 (Full) is required. This also means the minimum specification for .NET 4.0 Full is needed.

- Initially designed to work on 4.2 or above. With the recent release there is greater backwards compatibility.

- Players Wages - While you can edit this currently doesn't make any changes in game. This is known and is currently being looked at.

- Players attributes. As it stands there is a hidden attribute mask which gives the 0-20 we see in game. In the save this isn't the case. There is a specific calculation which works this out. I haven't been able to solve the "algorithm" and have had many discussions with Dec whether to leave editing of attributes in or not. In the end we're keeping them in on the basis of this disclaimer - changing attributes in the SE will change the numbers in game, we just don't know by how much. You will see some really weird numbers, but on tests changing these to realistic numbers (0-20) has enabled the game to make adjustments. Please see this as a warning.

Enhancements:-

- Load pop up provides more details rather than just your name.
- Auto creates a back up of your save in the same location as the original with a .backup extension.
- Player list re-vamped to give extra details (Age, Position, Wage, Value etc).
- Player PictureID added
- Player Second Nation added - Editable
- Player Positions added - Editabe
- Player Pitch Position Colour
- Player Favorite Club added - Editable
- Player Move Club slot warning - Each time you move a player into a team it will tell you how many spaces are left in that team.
- Manager Second Nationality - Editable
- Manager Favorite Club - Editable
- Clubs - Stadium Capacity - Editable
- Clubs - Expansion Capacity - Editable
- .NET Framework checker - There's a typo in this!! Required is miss-spelled!
- 4 Built in themes.
- Load custom themes. (Theme builder included - .xml only).
- Application will remember last (built in) theme used when reloading it.
- Revamped GUI.
- Full player scouting.
- Ability to load up Short-lists. Export your short-lists and load them up to see if they are "worth it" - read only

Updates [30/04/13] - [13.4.2.1] :-

- New file name. This will now follow game version. So Game year.game version.save editor release. In this case 13.4.2.1.
- Various bug fixes raised.
- Fixed additional financial status - now includes Insecure/Banckrupt.
- Fixed failure to load if country setting means date format is dd.mm.yy compared to English dd/mm/yy.
- Fixed unattached player bug where it tried to move them into Munich. Allows moving into teams now. Also can make employed player unemployed now.
- Fixed bug where changing club training rating reduced club rep to 20
- Added ability to unlock the fixed size of the application. Users will be able to change the height only. This is experimental and is in no way supported - if it looks bad on your little netbook, sorry, at least you can now scroll. This is a toggle button so choosing "No" will return the application to its default size.
- Removed Stadium Capacity. - This was causing issues on some saves meaning either i) the save wouldn't load at all or ii) it would crash on club edit. This is being looked at to re-add.
- (Possible) fix to editing players and no longer being able to call them up internationally. This needs testing.
- Confirm's when Save has been re-saved.
- Warning when exiting.

Updates [09/05/13] - [13.4.3.0]

- Deployed possible fix for people having formatting issues creating a crash. This impacted a lot of non-Europeans.
- Enhancement - Further from 13.4.2.1 fix which means international call up broke, new ability to move players into the correct national pool. This will also fix any saves edited by 1.3.0
- Enhancement - Ability to change players names(!) - Limitation - Only can use names already within save (don't worry there are thousands). Maybe some name duplication within the list. This is expected.

Known Bug(s)

- Edited wages aren't being passed through.

- If your PC location settings means your date/time format IS NOT - dd/mm/yyyy - it will crash. Known bug and have fix in place.

Please note:
- .NET4.0 FULL is needed, if in doubt remove what you currently have and redownload/reinstall : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718
- changes.txt can effect the usage of the editor. It has been noted by grimbo that using names which aren't within the game already will not allow the saves to be loaded. EG - Firstname = "John", Secondname = "Terry" Commonname = "Jimbob"

FAQ:

Where do I put this?
This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH Android/iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?
Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor, though v1.3.0 auto creates a back up of your save.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?
Just post it here. Be clear and concise, stating exactly what happened and how to replicate it. Posting "it doesn't work" will be ignored as it doesn't provide anything constrictive to fix.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?
I'm thinking about it, it comes down to interest - show me enough mac users (create a poll etc) wanting this and I will look harder..

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?
No chance at present, sorry. I haven't seen what the save games look like.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Marvels

This post has been promoted to an article

I can now delete my hex editor yayyy haha

I take it you like the name changing ;) ... don't forget..only names within the save ;)...e.g John Terry could become John Beckham

Gotchya! Can finally put shadow players to some use.

Well done again Marvels!

This is marvellous Marvels, thank you. Are you any closer to making it possible to actually change player salaries?

This is marvellous Marvels, thank you. Are you any closer to making it possible to actually change player salaries?

Not yet!! Sorry, still an outstanding bug. .

I even almost had swapping teams working before the update...not quite though.

Still crashes.. Using Windows 8 x64 with full .NET Framework 4.. :|

post-17569-0-61189500-1368160923_thumb.p

Still crashes.. Using Windows 8 x64 with full .NET Framework 4.. :|

I need to see all of the crash information.

You need to give me more information.

- When its crashes

- Use of changes.txt

And so, marvels presents to me...

MESSI IN LA ROJA!!! (What would happen if Messi decided to play for Spain over Argentina all those years ago...)

Cheers mate, looking forward to renaming my La Masia regens so I don't get a "Pedro Llorente" :P

Swapping teams as in doing promotion / relagation????? Wow!

Swapping teams as in doing promotion / relagation????? Wow!

Correct...or swapping Man City for Real Madrid...

Not quite ready yet...

MESSI IN LA ROJA!!! (What would happen if Messi decided to play for Spain over Argentina all those years ago...)

Cheers mate, looking forward to renaming my La Masia regens so I don't get a "Pedro Llorente" :P

I'm glad you like...

Though i think Pedro Llorente is a  pretty cool name!

I'm glad you like...

Doesn't strike me as Catalan though... more likely to appear at Bilbao (oh and non-Basque names for Basque players :P)

Btw, can you add Basque to players? I've never really checked actually O.O

btw as well did you get my PM about the old version thingy?

I'm glad you like...

Doesn't strike me as Catalan though... more likely to appear at Bilbao (oh and non-Basque names for Basque players :P)

Btw, can you add Basque to players? I've never really checked actually O.O

btw as well did you get my PM about the old version thingy?

Btw..can't see Basque on the nationality list..

btw..yes..thanks.

Quick Question marvels, if I want to change Messi to Spanish, do I need to do anything with "Nation Pool" or does that fix itself up?

(this is on a new save)

Glitch: The Date of Birth of players sometimes jumps forward by a day upon exiting the edit screen for the player viewing screen... I thought I was gone but it seems it's still here :P

Quick Question marvels, if I want to change Messi to Spanish, do I need to do anything with "Nation Pool" or does that fix itself up?

(this is on a new save)

You will need to change both...

They are separate entities...

Glitch: The Date of Birth of players sometimes jumps forward by a day upon exiting the edit screen for the player viewing screen... I thought I was gone but it seems it's still here :P

Never noticed this..have tested on 10+ times and can't replicate. Sorry.

It takes a long long time for it to turn up but I noticed Luis Alberto and Sergio Araujo changed DOB randomly when I closed it... it's probably in the save editor code somewhere...

Also, Pace editing usually appears as 2 less on save editor (so 14 on save editor correlates to 16 in-game) from my experience...

Also, if it's blank then does it need changing?

I need to see all of the crash information.

You need to give me more information.

- When its crashes

- Use of changes.txt

CRASH INFO

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01:    fmsaveeditor.exe

Problem Signature 02:    2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 03:    518bde4b

Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib

Problem Signature 05:    4.0.30319.18033

Problem Signature 06:    50b5a536

Problem Signature 07:    2f1e

Problem Signature 08:    23

Problem Signature 09:    System.FormatException

OS Version:    6.2.9200.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID:    1033

Additional Information 1:    5861

Additional Information 2:    5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2

Additional Information 3:    f3d5

Additional Information 4:    f3d5be0cad2787556264647dc02181c3

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=190175

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

- When it crashes : crashes upon loading of save file (using iOS save file)

- Use of  changes.txt : no changes

Location = where do you live.

It takes a long long time for it to turn up but I noticed Luis Alberto and Sergio Araujo changed DOB randomly when I closed it... it's probably in the save editor code somewhere...

Still haven't come across this and its not in the code... 

Also, Pace editing usually appears as 2 less on save editor (so 14 on save editor correlates to 16 in-game) from my experience...

Don't know why you're bringing this up as its been well documented that attribute numbers don't necessarily relate to the 0-20 in game..

Also, if it's blank then does it need changing?

Eh?!

I'm bringing up Pace thing because it always seems to be exactly 2 meaning it might make the editor more accurate if you just added 2 onto display?

I meant Nation Pool being blank :P

I live in the Philippines. ^^

also i tried changing the time zone to UK. Didn't work

I meant Nation Pool being blank :P

Blank means either they haven't been added to a national pool or ever been called up.

It can be blank.

I live in the Philippines. ^^

also i tried changing the time zone to UK. Didn't work

Try changing everything to UK>..so location, date format, time format etc..

If this works its an outstanding bug which I thought I had fixed but found out this morning its still impacting some users and I have been able to identify where it is so a fix is ready.

snapback.png

If this works its an outstanding bug which I thought I had fixed but found out this morning its still impacting some users and I have been able to identify where it is so a fix is ready.

NO LUCK. Everything is UK.. Time Date Calendar Location keyboard settings..

snapback.png

NO LUCK. Everything is UK.. Time Date Calendar Location keyboard settings..

Like this? :

xm8if5.jpg

wow.its working. thanks ^^ up

i change the time zone not the calendar.haha

wow.its working. thanks ^^ up

i change the time zone not the calendar.haha

Known bug..next release will hopefully fix this...

lmao. Wow....

Finally got the SE to work on my computer.

I had to change my "region and language" settings to English (United Kingdom) like you showed above, in order for it to work.

So excited now, you have no idea lol

Marvels i'm just putting this out there since it is a concern for me and maybe others. Is there any way you could show some how on the manager profile or something if the save has been tampered with via the save editor?

My love of FMH comes from doing challenges and playing fair and i simply don't trust everyone to go by the same rules and the ability to alter in game things worries me we could be flooded with secretly "cheated" challenges.

Keep up the great work mate.