Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The unlockables

Dec

Go to a team in BSP and then just offer players at 0 and when an offer comes in just do the cheat where you can change it to any amount and they accept thing and then you'll unlock it when the sale is made.

I unlocked my son in the game. I was at Manchester United for about twelve seasons. I had bought Gerard Pique and Sergio Ramos in my first couple of seasons. Once they had played ten years at the club, had played at least one game a season and were approaching about 33/34 years old I offered them both new five year contracts to make sure they stayed at the club till they retired. At the end of the twelfth season Pique retired and had a testimonial, (which I played in apparently!) and my son Declan appeared. He actually isn't too bad, although there are long term concerns over his fitness. As I wasn't really being challenged at this stage at Manchester United, I resigned and went to Port Vale. After I resigned, they released Declan and I signed him for Port Vale on a free transfer. He's now banging them in and is a regular for Scotland too.

Declan_01.jpg

Declan_02.jpg

Declan_03.jpg

Declan_04.jpg

That's really cool elfy :)

Thanks man. Yeah, I was surprised when he turned out to be pretty good. From what I've heard, the sons that appear aren't generally very good.

My wife's actually pregnant with twins at the moment and I had said to her that if my son appears in the game we should name one of the kids after him, if we get a boy. She wasn't too impressed with the idea. Haha!

I've always wanted to do that and see what my sons like but I've never done enough seasons

I almost did with Dortmund, accidentally deleted the savetongue.gif

I've always wanted to do that and see what my sons like but I've never done enough seasons

Doing that is kind of what kept me interested in the game for a while there because it had lost some of the challenge when I was at Man U, regularly winning the Champion's League and stuff. That's why I ended up taking the Port Vale job.

I almost did with Dortmund, accidentally deleted the savetongue.gif

Oh, sore one!

Unlocked all of these apart from the loan restrictions one.

Was someone saying about having to buy your son or something?

I know a few more tricks if you want me to post them?

Unlocked all of these apart from the loan restrictions one.

Was someone saying about having to buy your son or something?

I know a few more tricks if you want me to post them?

ye