Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Major Update 16/05] FMH 2013 Save Editor 13.4.3.1

jaymarvels

http://community.fmhvibe.co.uk/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=1455

[update Time]

The latest release of the Save Editor.

There are some major changes/enhancements. Please see the change log and enhancement list.

What is this?
It is a save editor for iOS/Android that gives you the ability to edit different things such as managers, players and clubs as well as see various hidden statistics in the game.

5eebls.jpg

Important Information/Issues

Its important you read this section to stop people posting errors/bugs which are known.

- .NET 4.0 (Full) is required. This also means the minimum specification for .NET 4.0 Full is needed.

- Initially designed to work on 4.2 or above. With the recent release there is greater backwards compatibility.

- Players Wages - While you can edit this currently doesn't make any changes in game. This is known and is currently being looked at.

- Players attributes. As it stands there is a hidden attribute mask which gives the 0-20 we see in game. In the save this isn't the case. There is a specific calculation which works this out. I haven't been able to solve the "algorithm" and have had many discussions with Dec whether to leave editing of attributes in or not. In the end we're keeping them in on the basis of this disclaimer - changing attributes in the SE will change the numbers in game, we just don't know by how much. You will see some really weird numbers, but on tests changing these to realistic numbers (0-20) has enabled the game to make adjustments. Please see this as a warning.

Enhancements:-

- Load pop up provides more details rather than just your name.
- Auto creates a back up of your save in the same location as the original with a .backup extension.
- Player list re-vamped to give extra details (Age, Position, Wage, Value etc).
- Player PictureID added
- Player Second Nation added - Editable
- Player Positions added - Editabe
- Player Pitch Position Colour
- Player Favorite Club added - Editable
- Player Move Club slot warning - Each time you move a player into a team it will tell you how many spaces are left in that team.
- Manager Second Nationality - Editable
- Manager Favorite Club - Editable
- Clubs - Stadium Capacity - Editable
- Clubs - Expansion Capacity - Editable
- .NET Framework checker - There's a typo in this!! Required is miss-spelled!
- 4 Built in themes.
- Load custom themes. (Theme builder included - .xml only).
- Application will remember last (built in) theme used when reloading it.
- Revamped GUI.
- Full player scouting.
- Ability to load up Short-lists. Export your short-lists and load them up to see if they are "worth it" - read only

Updates [30/04/13] - [13.4.2.1] :-

- New file name. This will now follow game version. So Game year.game version.save editor release. In this case 13.4.2.1.
- Various bug fixes raised.
- Fixed additional financial status - now includes Insecure/Banckrupt.
- Fixed failure to load if country setting means date format is dd.mm.yy compared to English dd/mm/yy.
- Fixed unattached player bug where it tried to move them into Munich. Allows moving into teams now. Also can make employed player unemployed now.
- Fixed bug where changing club training rating reduced club rep to 20
- Added ability to unlock the fixed size of the application. Users will be able to change the height only. This is experimental and is in no way supported - if it looks bad on your little netbook, sorry, at least you can now scroll. This is a toggle button so choosing "No" will return the application to its default size.
- Removed Stadium Capacity. - This was causing issues on some saves meaning either i) the save wouldn't load at all or ii) it would crash on club edit. This is being looked at to re-add.
- (Possible) fix to editing players and no longer being able to call them up internationally. This needs testing.
- Confirm's when Save has been re-saved.
- Warning when exiting.

Updates [09/05/13] - [13.4.3.0]

- Deployed possible fix for people having formatting issues creating a crash. This impacted a lot of non-Europeans.
- Enhancement - Further from 13.4.2.1 fix which means international call up broke, new ability to move players into the correct national pool. This will also fix any saves edited by 1.3.0
- Enhancement - Ability to change players names(!) - Limitation - Only can use names already within save (don't worry there are thousands). Maybe some name duplication within the list. This is expected.

Updates [16/05/13] - [13.4.3.1]

- Fix for some people who has issues with Non-Unicode settings. Should fix all outstanding Non-European load issues.
- Load/Status bar to show progress.
- Editor will show if the file has been pre-edited.
- Backups are now date/time stamped to allow greater recovery if needed.
- Settings has its own tab now.
- Ability to add/remove players to your shortlist and save it out. Share shortlists! Caution - When the game loads shortlists it defaults to "Interested" = Yes in the filters.
- GUI layout change slightly. Buttons have been moved to right and top.
- Bug fix - Favourite Club drop down wasn't sorted.
- Added Favourite Person.
- Added Disliked Person.
- Added Contract Expiry.
- Fixed National Pools so no duplications and correct list.
- Club details screen shows current manager.

IMPORTANT ENHANCEMENT:
- Ability to export edits and import edits. This means you can now share edits between each other.

• You MUST load your own save file up first to be able to apply external edits.
  • Imports MUST be on the SAME save load (e.g. England -> England NOT England -> Scotland). Yes, this means if people want to release "transfer updates" it will have to be done on a per league save basis.
  • NOT cross device compatible.
  • Sharing Edits at different stages in the game potentially will not work. (Regens may be different etc).
  • Exporting/Importing will change EVERYTHING edited. No only sharing player edits but not club edits. Its all or nothing.
  • When Importing Edits it will Import and then prompt you to save a new save game file. In effect not touching your own save file (unless you over-write it!!)
  • Exports are placed in a created folder that's located at the same place as the Save Editor. When importing this folder and the files will need to be there.
  • Changing the name(s) of the exports and/or the export folder will cause it to fail.
  • Editing the exporting edt files voids any help. I recommend you don't even try to open them.
  • Very much experimental.
  • Youtube Video to follow.

Known Bug(s)

- 13.4.3.1 breaks the player national pool edit - thanks Kera for spotting this.

- Unable to edit yourself as a manager. Bug found and a update will be released shortly.
- Edited wages aren't being passed through.
Please note:
- .NET4.0 FULL is needed, if in doubt remove what you currently have and redownload/reinstall : http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17718
- changes.txt can effect the usage of the editor. It has been noted by grimbo that using names which aren't within the game already will not allow the saves to be loaded. EG - Firstname = "John", Secondname = "Terry" Commonname = "Jimbob"

FAQ:

Where do I put this?
This is a file that goes on your computer in which you extract and load the FMH Save Editor file. It will then prompt you to load your FMH Android/iOS save file.

Should I back up my save first?
Yes we always recommend you store a copy of your save before putting it into the editor, though v1.3.0 auto creates a back up of your save.

I have found a bug, what shall I do?
Just post it here. Be clear and concise, stating exactly what happened and how to replicate it. Posting "it doesn't work" will be ignored as it doesn't provide anything constrictive to fix.

Are you planning to do a Mac version of this?
I'm thinking about it, it comes down to interest - show me enough mac users (create a poll etc) wanting this and I will look harder..

Ok, what about a FMH PSP game?
No chance at present, sorry. I haven't seen what the save games look like.

This is still a WIP so please report any bugs by posting.

Download

- Marvels

This post has been promoted to an article

Once again, amazing job.

going to test it out now!

Edit:

Just changed my settings to English (United States) and it worked. Good job!

Is there a way to change the in-game values to a different currency? Doesn't matter to me either way. Was just curious if I missed something

Isn't working! On Windows XP! "FMH SE have found a problem and must close" WHY? :(

This is the error window (Spanish)

thump_8440446kjh.jpg

PD: I'm from Venezuela

You have to give him more information than that.

How do you expect him to help you? You gave ZERO information.

Amazing work marvels!!!

By the way, just out of curiosity, how did you make it so edited files are detected, because I'm hoping that it won't affect the workings of the game :)

Cheers mate, a real amazing job- very very impressed!!!!!

Once again, amazing job.

going to test it out now!

Edit:

Just changed my settings to English (United States) and it worked. Good job!

Is there a way to change the in-game values to a different currency? Doesn't matter to me either way. Was just curious if I missed something

In game currency or in Editor currency?

The editor isn't currency formatted, it takes the actual numbers from the save.

Something you can cross check if you want

Amazing work marvels!!!

By the way, just out of curiosity, how did you make it so edited files are detected, because I'm hoping that it won't affect the workings of the game :)

Cheers mate, a real amazing job- very very impressed!!!!!

They don't work like changes.txt...you have to physically click the import button for them to take effect.

Then at this point you always have your date/time stamped save if you save the import over your save.

Isn't working! On Windows XP! "FMH SE have found a problem and must close" WHY? :(

thump_8440446kjh.jpg

I've changed my PC to make it think it's from Venezuela and all is fine.

Can you provide more information.

Also, do you have .net 4.0 Full installed?

Thanks!! So much!!

But I have a problem. I use iPad and the version of FMH is 4.3

I just edited one player's PA. But the message,"Unable to load saved data", occurs when I load the edited save file.

How can I solve this problem? Plz help me. Thanks!

Thanks!! So much!!

I just edited one player's PA. But the message,"Unable to load saved data", occurs when I load the edited save file.

What did you edit it to?

Thanks!! So much!!

reload the backup and check if that works.

Then ... recreate the edits you did.  If you cant get it to load post the exact changes you made.  (hopefully just one or two)

I'm thinking he exceeded the 200 PA cap...or put in a negative number or something..weird!

thump_8440446kjh.jpg

I guess this shows it: thump_8441117ytktky.jpg

Please Help!

Some people have found success in uninstalling .NET4.0, following the link in my initial post the microsoft download page and re-downloading/re-installing it.

Can you change managers of teams from the editor?

Some people have found success in uninstalling .NET4.0, following the link in my initial post the microsoft download page and re-downloading/re-installing it.

Still Not working!, It shows the same error window!,

Not yet...

I guess this shows it:

Can you get more error information...I can't read spanish but usually there is a button/hyperlink which gives more details on the error.

Not yet...

I guess this shows it:

Can you get more error information...I can't read spanish but usually there is a button/hyperlink which gives more details on the error.

Well, In the error windows I click on "data contained in the error report" Like This:

84416291.jpg

This is what it shows:

84416452.jpg

I use Google Traslator and this it what it shows:

"This error report includes: information about the state of FMH 2013 Save Game Editor when the error occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in use, the digital product ID which can be used to identify your license and the Internet Protocol address (IP) team.

Not intentionally collect your files, name, address, email address or any other individually identifiable information. However, the error report may contain customer-specific information such as data from open files. Although the possibility exists that this information is used to determine your identity, if any, shall not be used.

The data collected will only be used to solve the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. The error report is sent using a secure connection to a database with restricted access will not be used for commercial purposes"

Not yet...

I guess this shows it:

Well, In the error windows I click on "data contained in the error report" Like This:

84416291.jpg

This is what it shows:

84416452.jpg

"This error report includes: information about the state of FMH 2013 Save Game Editor when the error occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in use, the digital product ID which can be used to identify your license and the Internet Protocol address (IP) team.

Not intentionally collect your files, name, address, email address or any other individually identifiable information. However, the error report may contain customer-specific information such as data from open files. Although the possibility exists that this information is used to determine your identity, if any, shall not be used.

The data collected will only be used to solve the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. The error report is sent using a secure connection to a database with restricted access will not be used for commercial purposes"

Can you confirm what version of the Save Editor you're using.

Not yet...

I guess this shows it:

84416291.jpg

This is what it shows:

84416452.jpg

Can you confirm what version of the Save Editor you're using.

I'm using this one (13.4.3.1)

Did the previous version work?

No. Have the same error

No. Have the same error

So....same error but you didn't mention it before...Thanks...

Are you able to try on another machine with .NET4.0 FULL

Btw Marvels, I have a bit more info on the DOB changing thing (increasing by 1 day each time you exit the edit screen, eg. Jan 1st to Jan 2nd). It happens to different players each time you re-open the editor, and it usually happens if you don't edit anything or only do 1 or 2 edits. Once it's happened to a player (say I did it to RVP once and his DoB increased, when I go to correct it, I need to overcorrect or else it'll put him up by a day again...)

Hopefully that helps you somewhat in actually seeing whether this happens or not! (you really need to pay close attention to notice it...)

May I ask what are the number values after the Location and Positions are for? Can't seem to filter them when it they are set to 0.

post-17569-0-92785000-1368847807_thumb.p

Also May I suggest to put a "any" to the Location and Position.

If I want to find all the midfielder or find all the player who can play in the center, the "any" option can help.

Tooltip can also come in handy. After long hover to a button or anything, Tooltip pops up. Just another suggestion.

post-17569-0-08991700-1368847805_thumb.p

Great Work BTW!

That's how good a player is in that position:

20 = Natural

15-19 = Accomplished

10-14 = Competent

5-9 = Unconvincing

2-4= Awkward

1 = Nothing

I'm guessing each box is for each position, so for a player to be natural he needs 20 in both defender and right for positions, whilst if he's a natural defender but only 19/20 for centre then he'd be accomplished in DC...

Marvels would probably give a better answer but this is what I've found... Also... Now for my original message

My players can't be called up anymore

When I check the editor, it says their nation pool is "Corin", so I change it back to Spain- but when I load it up, still uncallupable... Is there a glitch with new editor because it works fine with older versions.

May I ask what are the number values after the Location and Positions are for? Can't seem to filter them when it they are set to 0.

attachicon.gifQuestion.png

Also May I suggest to put a "any" to the Location and Position.

If I want to find all the midfielder or find all the player who can play in the center, the "any" option can help.

Tooltip can also come in handy. After long hover to a button or anything, Tooltip pops up. Just another suggestion.

attachicon.gifTooltip.png

Great Work BTW!

If you want to make an Save Editor go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

No need to put "any" when "- select - " does the exact same job.

If you're going to put in defender = 0 then you're obviously not going to get any defenders, this is common sense, in addition the up/down selector only goes up to a max of 20, again confirming the obvious.

If you want to find just defenders then search just for defenders and leave the location as "-select-".

I'm sorry but this really does come down to common sense, if Kera can work it out.... ;)

That's how good a player is in that position:

20 = Natural

15-19 = Accomplished

10-14 = Competent

5-9 = Unconvincing

2-4= Awkward

1 = Nothing

I'm guessing each box is for each position, so for a player to be natural he needs 20 in both defender and right for positions, whilst if he's a natural defender but only 19/20 for centre then he'd be accomplished in DC...

Marvels would probably give a better answer but this is what I've found... Also... Now for my original message

My players can't be called up anymore

When I check the editor, it says their nation pool is "Corin", so I change it back to Spain- but when I load it up, still uncallupable... Is there a glitch with new editor because it works fine with older versions.

I'll have a look at the national pool...another forum member posted a bug for 13.4.3.0 and said it was wrong so I re-coded it a different way..guess I will re-visist it.

If you're going to put in defender = 0 then you're obviously not going to get any defenders, this is common sense, in addition the up/down selector only goes up to a max of 20, again confirming the obvious.

If you want to find just defenders then search just for defenders and leave the location as "-select-".

I'm sorry but this really does come down to common sense, if Kera can work it out.... ;)

Common Sense? It doesn't say anything. Once you change it there's no drop down option that says "-select-" lol. common sense tss, thought you're a good man.. -_- I'm just asking. Sorry for my ignorance

Common Sense? It doesn't say anything. Once you change it there's no drop down option that says "-select-" lol. common sense tss, thought you're a good man.. -_- I'm just asking. Sorry for my ignorance

Common sense that if you put Defender = 0 then you're not going to get a defender.

Great update however I still can not see any of the menus on the banner, is there a way to change the banner colour?