Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Nothing is Impossible

For my first ever career on Vibe I will attempting one of the most hardest, or so the title suggest. For entertainment I will trying to complete this challenging challenge and hopefully won't fail or overwrite the save along the way. So without further a do here goes, Hopefully not a massive fail...

I started by loading the leagues required to complete this challenge, England, Spain and Italy. My chosen league was France as there are many trophies to be won there and this could make my challenge a little harder (but probably not).

So who did i start with, well with the most trophies to be found in England I decided to take my management to...

DV1TNUO.png

My first adventure was to start at Chester who I randomly selected from the Blue Square Bet North.

I knew I was going to have make transfers in order to have success in this league and the challenge so who did I buy?

zYY4FEU.png

Knowing that the whole team needed a boost I decided to buy a whole range of players to fit my formation, whilst of loading some dead weight which was just sucking up my wage budget.

The biggest competition I could be entered into at this stage was the FA cup, however I sadly bailed out of that one to...

tFfXt55.png

I was glad I could take them to a replay, but it wasn't to be. Anyway this gave me more of an opportunity to focus on other competitions like the FA Trophy..

TQMOcCT.png

OfVf7mC.png

Success in this trophy meant that I could already tick it of my list, but I was not done there..

DrLfdzo.png

aaVK11W.png

Well, that was easy never had a doubt in my mind that I would struggle in this league and I didn't so now I'm promoted to the Blue Square Premier I can grab my First league Victory to tick of the list

After all this success from the Team how are my stats shaping up...

tuf1mc9.png

Not to bad it seems I'm buying the right players.

I hope you enjoyed the first part to this career, comment if you wish.

After being promoted in my first season and also winning the FA trophy I had high hopes for this season and was looking ti get my first league ticked of the list. However with the squad I had I knew it was going to need another boost to ensure becoming champions of the Blue Square Premier, so here are my transfers...

9XAXB4M.png

I decided to buy more players this season than just rely on loan in as I wanted to keep the players under my belt and not just give my good ones back every year.

The FA cup still being my biggest trophy on offer to me at the moment sadly didn't go to plan and have Chester's name written all over it,and worse of all I forgot to screenshot my failure for you to all laugh at.

This being hopefully my final season to be entered into the FA trophy I wanted to go out with a bang, and I did, with a big crash bang wallop in the first round, however having won the trophy already I wasn't to bothered. Once again However I forgot the screenshot

oops

The failure in the FA trophy meant I could spend more time on the league and grabbing success by its throat there, and well I did...

J4mGQra.png

veww3FS.png

Pretty easy once again never really having any doubts in the back of my mind.

Finally on to me and how did I perform as a manager well...

VSjAEWt.png

Turns out pretty well. Grabbing my first managerial award in this challenge so early surely meant more success was to come. My stats

pHCHQOB.png

Once again it looks like I know who I am buying.

So who am I looking so far trophy wise...

England:

Premier League
Championship
League 1
League 2
Blue Square Premier
FA Cup
Carling Cup
Community Shield
Johnstone's Paint Trophy
FA Trophy

Italy:

Serie A
TIM Cup
Supercoppa

Spain:

Liga BBVA
Copa del Rey
Supercopa de España

Continental

Champions League
Europe League
Super Cup
Club World Cup

International:

World Cup
European Championships
Confederations Cup

France:

Ligue 1
Coupe de France
Coupe de la Ligue
Trophée des champions

Thanks for the comments guys. Glad to see you are enjoying  :D

@darkmedina sadly I can't show you some picks as I have moved on from that season and now into the next but I will try and ad in some player stats if I remeber  :D

Part 3 of my Impossible challenge saw me entering my first proper league, league 2. Starting in this new territory I thought it was a good idea to bring in new faces and kick the old ones sitting in the corner using up my wage budget.

u0PX9QO.png

Later however did I learn that Josh Jones was actually speculated to be as good as David Beckham ;) 

The FA cup was my first challenging trophy to win at this stage and well, it didn't prove me wrong

http://i.imgur.com/MQECuIf.png

A tight affair, but sadly I came out on the losing side. Never mind I have plenty of time to win this trophy and to be honest it wasn't top of my priority. However a certain trophy didn't allow me much time to grad so, I went all out to try and win it with the help of Beckham's regen!!!  

*insert screenshot*

Damn! sorry about this guys. Forgetting another screenshot is just ridiculous :mad:

Anyway I'm glad you don't get to see it as once again I went out early in a cup competition. This is beginning to become quite a habit.

The league, my final hope of redemption from a so far tragic season.

RIA3RUP.png

af1p5mz.png

BANG! 

walked it once again.

Instead of seeing how my stats are hurting now I thought I might show you a bit more of what some of my very best players achieved

BLEGDVj.png

and the celebrations didn't stop there...

X7gKLC8.png

BOOM! both players from my team and both where signed in only this season.

So, now onto me after a successful season my players had I hoped I would grab an award, but did I?

azlQjZW.png

Yes I did

My stats

UGwWCI6.png

Once again my signings have been excellent

My trophy cabinet

England:

Premier League
Championship
League 1
League 2
Blue Square Premier
FA Cup
Carling Cup
Community Shield
Johnstone's Paint Trophy
FA Trophy

Italy:

Serie A
TIM Cup
Supercoppa

Spain:

Liga BBVA
Copa del Rey
Supercopa de España

Continental

Champions League
Europe League
Super Cup
Club World Cup

International:

World Cup
European Championships
Confederations Cup

France:

Ligue 1
Coupe de France
Coupe de la Ligue
Trophée des champions

Three down, so many more to go.

Thank you for reading part 3 of my impossible challenge, Comment if you wish  :)

Fantastic mate! :D what's happened to the images on the first one?

I just forgot to take the screenshot. I was probably to annoyed to take it so with anger I moved on 

Moving on up In the world I am. League one is on the horizon and I knew as always I would have to buy and sell new and old players to continue to straighten my squad to make it the best it can be. So, here is what I did to Chester in the two transfer windows...

Ok, this is beginning to be come a real annoying thing. Once again I have forgotten the screen shot. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Many players where bought in this season, however the stand out one was a Spanish guy of the age of 18 years called Xavi Ivan Suarez who was purchased of Levante for £850K. 

Onto the FA cup, the oldest cup in Football. Now from previous experience I knew I wasn't going to do very well, because so far the Trophies have been a nightmare to grab hold of and store on my mantle piece. However...

XxoI0AS.png

I actually did alright this time. I hope I can improve for next though.

My second year of being in the johnstone's paint trophy was Hopefully going to be a successful one with my amazing Xavi  young Spanish guy...

I didn't win it and whats worse is that the screenshot isn't for something that isn't my fault. I don't know what went wrong.

The capital one cup was yet another cup I had to win to complete this challenge...

KCpPeQJ.png

Well I didn't win, but there is all ways next year or the year after that.

Now onto the most important thing, the league did I win it, did that young Spanish guy help me out, did my team dominate or was it a close affair???

L4zVQJ6.png

x6szH1i.png

Easy!!! 

No doubt in my mind that Chester would once again dominate in the league.

The team had a good season in the league, but did any players stand out?

JFZhl9Z.png

Looks like he has a bright future ahead of him

cH3SNkn.png

Looks like my striker was pin point in his shooting and scoring to grab this brilliant award

So some of my players made good impressions but did I?

VCIhUzY.png

Of course I did, I have never failed to win this award for the respective league yet, I hope I can continue this success for the rest of the challenge

The team and the players are looking good but am I?

skMUvNn.png

I think so, however I know that at some point my loyalty to any club will be tested ( hopeful for telling of future)

Thank you for reading yet another lack of screenshot update of my impossible. 

Comments are always welcome  :D

Thanks guys

in the next season after this one I am actually doing decent in the league cup  :O

Tom I will try and post some of my decent players because I have brought some beasts  :D