• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

Cheers, where's all the support?

Have no fear, Kyles here :)

Great season, both of you :P

But I must say.. Ash you better win. Got big bucks riding on you ;)

Try and dk Scotland proud and beat me :P

Also well done on guessing Aspas last night :)

Knew it was him!!

Don't mind you having money on Ash, but if it was Franco I'd be worried...

Cheers for the faith :)

I'll update the support centre in the morning before AS updates hopefully so get involved!

Support Corner:

Round 2:

AnfieldSquirrel:

Ashez

Jens

Callum98
Graveluth

Tobinho

Dirtboy

TUG

SamHardy

Ashez:

AnfieldSquirrel

Sunny

Magpiemadman

WallyWonka

MM

Matthew

Chelsea8

J-Savage

Aykyle

No one changed alliances this round even though Ashez picked up the first win but two members did get involved with the action with SamHardy and Aykyle showing their support. With Ashez taking a slender lead AnfieldSquirrel needs all the support he can get as he attempts to fight back and go into the second season level with a victory a piece or will Ashez;s winning ways continue? The only way to find out is to stay tuned!

A Squirrel's entry:

So, it's time for round 2! This update will be longer due to me including teams progress aswell as Negredo's! I'm needing to get back on terms with Ash, but can I do it??

Teams Progress:

So I didn't do great in first season tbh.. I failed to win the league despite being top in Jnauary, lets find out how I done;

Transfers:

CNncTww.png

League table:

Xh9pgKT.png

Not great, it was very tight and I'm slightly annoyed at the amount of goals conceded! But the teams performance isn't the most important thing I guess..

Spanish Cup:

FCEoEUb.png

As you can imagine, I was very pissed off at this. How can I lose 2-0 two games in a row to Levante?! I've barely even heard of them!! I was honestly so annoyed at this!!

cVhsID9.png

Was delighted with this! Usually Chelsea are unbeatable in FMH, so was happy with this :D

Europa League:

ecriPxA.png

Definitely happy with this!! They're a strong team, and they beat some top teams in their run! Certainly a good trophy to win :D

Alvaro Negredo

u4L6lwa.png

So, as I've said before I've never used Negredo.. I know he's a class striker and all, but will he be able to score 30 goals in half a season?? He started bloody slow and could hardly score! So can I do it??

Player stats:

ZQkfk5k.png

JIHSO1K.png

Just!!! Not as good as Falcao, but nevertheless he completed the challenge! Of course Ashez will beat me, but when I played this I didn't realise total goals would come Into it so I never went for all out goals :(

Thanks for reading all, I'll reveal my next striker in the next update (sorry Ash :P) leave a comment in the mean time, will you stick by me?? If so, say. If not, speak up.

Cheers lads! :D I know I won't have beat Ash, but as I said at this point I didn't know total goals were gonna be involved so I didn't go for all out goals :(

Season 3 is when I start going for goals goals goals.

That's mean.

The only reason you'd ask us that question, is because you want us to underestimate so you can surprise us all with a massive goal tally.

So you tease us with that and then make us wait :(

Cruel and Unusual Punishment is in the Constitution here in the States..

No, you pick and change whenever you want, all i ask is you use each of our colours so i can notice who's supporting who at a glance.

Ok, hmmmmm toughie, I love nuts but I also have a strange attraction to ezs.

I can't do coulor because I'm on my IPad and its way to complicated.

RED

If you/anyone needs to do it like that put Ash/AS ;)

The support corner will be updated some point between the next two updates, so if anyone wants to change get in touch :)

The Master:

Season 1:

Update 2:

With AnfieldSquirrel producing a quality update to conclude the first season of the challenge it's now my turn to get involved once again, similarly to AS' update the first part of mine will focus on the squad and teams performance while the second part will be all about Aspas.

Season Review:

M3Yoxng.png

yWe2oM0.png

My first season in charge of the famous Madrid based club was a disaster as we only picked up one trophy which was the Mickey Mouse cup of European football :@. My problem was i attempted to change the team way too much in one season which ended up costing me dearly!

European Super Cup:

azP0x4e.png

Just like in real life Falcao destroys Chelsea :D

League:

5BOESJC.png

This season has to be one of my biggest regrets in FMH history! I was blown away by an extremely impressive Barcelona side and i finished ten points off the pace, AS got alot closer to Barca in his season yet comparing the Barcelona results it's clear to see they performed much better on my save! The league shall be mine in time!

Transfers:

YDjgyUJ.png

yUSfIrp.png

Some familiar faces appear on my in's and outs with AS' but overall i am delighted with the business i did during my first season, a window or two more and my team will be set to dominate for the next ten or so years!

Manager Profile:

D3BjHHQ.png

Overall pretty decent but the amount of defeats and goals conceded needs to be addressed and quick!

The Main Attraction:

Iago Aspas:

jVUocHj.png

I promised you he'd turn into a beast! Although is it me or does that player image look nothing like him in real life? I swear SI have their players mixed up!

Goal Tally:

AnfieldSquirrel scored a great total of 31 goals in 27 games which will be hard to beat but can i show people's faith in me was deserved? Can i take a two nil lead into the second season? Let's take a look!

QfGfYPu.png

Disaster!! I manage to hit thirty just about but AS takes the win with his extra goal while playing 6 less games! My results look extremely tight but i could have won as Aspas failed to score in his final three league games, well done AS you deserved this round but i'm coming for you in round three!

Thank you all for viewing and please remember to get involved by leaving a comment or by showing your support for either of us, until next time :D.