Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [POLL] Save Editor

jaymarvels

Save Editor Version  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What version on the SE would you use the most

how about IOS or android?

Only for view the CAPA and hiding atts is ok.

I think this was mentioned awhile back. And I believe the answer was that it would take an enormous amount of effort and a complete rewrite of the SE for it to even be partially considered. And there's not really a demand to have it on the mobile device.

Only for view the CAPA and hiding atts is ok.

I think this was mentioned awhile back. And I believe the answer was that it would take an enormous amount of effort and a complete rewrite of the SE for it to even be partially considered. And there's not really a demand to have it on the mobile device.

The coding languages aren't really able to cross...

The SE is using .net...

Android supports Java or native C++

iOS is Objective-C

Neither supports .net unfortunately this means that a bottom up rewrite would be needed for both.

Then there's the fact I'm pro android and don't own a single apple device so iOS dev would be a no go...

The SE is using .net...

iOS is Objective-C

Neither supports .net unfortunately this means that a bottom up rewrite would be needed for both.

Then there's the fact I'm pro android and don't own a single apple device so iOS dev would be a no go...

I am trying to find anyone can help me for this in my friends. simple function, only need see CAPA and hiding attributes, no edit.

The SE is using .net...

iOS is Objective-C

I am trying to find anyone can help me for this in my friends. simple function, only need see CAPA and hiding attributes, no edit.

Until the SE is perfected I don't think a handheld app is appropriate..as well..we don't know what FMH14 will be like, it may be encrypted for all we know.

I'd hang fire and think what I (and Dec) messaged you about is more important.