Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Update 02/10/13] FMH 2013 Save Editor 13.4.3.6

jaymarvels

Well what do you expect? You come on here with a pirated game that is stealing from people who work hard on the game and meaning the game's future is in jeopardy on Android due to such a high piracy rate and then in turn it means that the series may get cancelled if it doesn't achieve the sales you aren't giving it and will put people out of jobs. How would you feel if someone stole your hard work and that ended up putting you out of a job and unable to feed your family? You wouldn't.

hey , i'm new here , and i just use the latest version of the save editor , im managing man utd , and  i go to the player section and then search man utd in the club search bar and the result is only 1 player meanwhile my player has over 16 players , when i try the others like man city , they came up with many result of player , any way you can help me ? thanks 

here it is

Couple of things to try...

- Are there any spaces after the word "utd" ..e.g instead of typing "man utd" you've got "man utd " (see the extra space?)

- Search just for "man" in the clubs and screen shot the results..

i've tried the first one , and still , nothing showed up , i also tried the second one but there is only man city , aversa normanna,mantova,and numancia players only and no man utd players (i cant upload the screenshot because the size is too big)

i've tried the first one , and still , nothing showed up , i also tried the second one but there is only man city , aversa normanna,mantova,and numancia players only and no man utd players (i cant upload the screenshot because the size is too big)

Sigh..fine...more than likely its something you're not doing...

So..

Send me your save...

Hi,

I downloaded FMH13 from play store today, so it is latest version 4.3. And I downloaded this latest save game editor, as well as rolling the link to download the required net framework etc

I unzipped the file onto desktop but it says the editor 'has stopped working'

Can you guys tell me what I may be doing wrong?

Hi,

I downloaded FMH13 from play store today, so it is latest version 4.3. And I downloaded this latest save game editor, as well as rolling the link to download the required net framework etc

I unzipped the file onto desktop but it says the editor 'has stopped working'

Can you guys tell me what I may be doing wrong?

What error are you getting?

I select the save game file and it comes up with a box that shows my manager name and team, but then when I click OK on that box I get "Fmh2013 save game editor has stopped working" and I have to click on close the programme.

I used the net framework detector and it confirms I do have v4.0

I select the save game file and it comes up with a box that shows my manager name and team, but then when I click OK on that box I get "Fmh2013 save game editor has stopped working" and I have to click on close the programme.

I used the net framework detector and it confirms I do have v4.0

When it comes up saying its not working there will be a arrow or something that gives you more information.

What is that saying?

Where do you live?

I'm in London, and my copy of fmh2013 was purchased straight from Google play just yesterday (so the game is the latest version)

oh sorry i missed the first thing you said, here is what the error says when i click the arrow:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01:    fmsaveeditor.exe

Problem Signature 02:    13.4.3.6

Problem Signature 03:    524c68ef

Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib

Problem Signature 05:    4.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06:    4e1b0a73

Problem Signature 07:    222

Problem Signature 08:    18

Problem Signature 09:    System.ArgumentOutOfRange

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID:    2057

Additional Information 1:    0a9e

Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3:    0a9e

Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I'm in London, and my copy of fmh2013 was purchased straight from Google play just yesterday (so the game is the latest version)

oh sorry i missed the first thing you said, here is what the error says when i click the arrow:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:    CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01:    fmsaveeditor.exe

Problem Signature 02:    13.4.3.6

Problem Signature 03:    524c68ef

Problem Signature 04:    mscorlib

Problem Signature 05:    4.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06:    4e1b0a73

Problem Signature 07:    222

Problem Signature 08:    18

Problem Signature 09:    System.ArgumentOutOfRange

OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID:    2057

Additional Information 1:    0a9e

Additional Information 2:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3:    0a9e

Additional Information 4:    0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Android or iOS?

Its a HTC One on Android 4.2.2

Are you using any changes.txt?

Yes, i did download from this site the 2013/14 update. Is that causing the problems? Is it not possible to use the editor since i have downloaded that update?

And thanks for taking the time to help me btw :)

Its a HTC One on Android 4.2.2

Are you using any changes.txt?

Yes, i did download from this site the 2013/14 update. Is that causing the problems? Is it not possible to use the editor since i have downloaded that update?

And thanks for taking the time to help me btw :)

As per my release post:

Please note:

- .NET4.0 FULL is needed, if in doubt remove what you currently have and redownload/reinstall : http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=17718

- changes.txt can effect the usage of the editor. It has been noted by grimbo that using names which aren't within the game already will not allow the saves to be loaded. EG - Firstname = "John", Secondname = "Terry" Commonname = "Jimbob"

Can that save editor work with save from FMH 2014 ? I tried but i have problems with my computer, so "i can't see the answer" on my question.