Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Win FM2014 on PC with FMHVibe.co.uk

Dec

We are proud to announce that just after FM2014 on PC is released that we will be giving one away just for our site members to enter.

In order to give yourself a chance of winning simply post a top 10 list on FMH2014 [here. We will then vote on the most creative, best presented and best written post.

The deadline will be on the 31st October 2013 at 00:00 GMT.

Good luck,

FMHVibe staff

I've been planning something similar too. Not that I'd ever expect to win with all of the other talented members here, but for me FM14 would be a prize that just sat next to my non existent computer. Nice gesture tho, does this happen every year? I can't remember last time.

Only top 10s entered from the time on the first post have a chance of winning though and 2 are mine which aren't eligible anyway. In fact I only decided on this specification to win yesterday so no one had forewarning.

I am going to extend this until whenever I get the codes to give you guys a chance to finish yours up as it would be unfair to give it at the moment when I don't have the copy and only one entrant is included.