Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Unlockables

Dec

Do you have it unlocked?

Yes.

In preferences, press view in the task bar, and then go into your unlockables.

Thanks very much. :)

If I were to do a small club, with 5 star players in Skrill South - Youngsters and win the FA Cup, FA Trophy and League would that be enough to unlock the Sugar Daddy. Refusing to pay whats it £5 or whatever for it.

I managed to unlock the no transfer window via selling a non-league player for 55k. Reccomend it for anyone manage Hayes&Yeading and sell Kelvin Bossman in second season for 55k will unlock it well it did for me.

I did what you recommend that manage Hayes&Yeading and sell Bossman but it didn't unlock? did I miss something? 

If I were to do a small club, with 5 star players in Skrill South - Youngsters and win the FA Cup, FA Trophy and League would that be enough to unlock the Sugar Daddy. Refusing to pay whats it £5 or whatever for it.

I managed to unlock the no transfer window via selling a non-league player for 55k. Reccomend it for anyone manage Hayes&Yeading and sell Kelvin Bossman in second season for 55k will unlock it well it did for me.

I did what you recommend that manage Hayes&Yeading and sell Bossman but it didn't unlock? did I miss something? 

Ohhhhh. Maybe it was out of pure luck, how much did you sell on for? Apologies. It worked for me well I am a H&Y fan so I probably played it right to get the best out of him ;)

About the wheeler dealer, is it the profit made in one transfer or the total profit?

It seems to be total profit, with a proportion to whatever you spend. Say you do an AVB, where you sell a guy on for Bale money, then spend a huge chunk of it, you'd have to sell off more guys to keep the ratio up enough to unlock it.

Today i wanted to open FMH14. And i got the screen with: Pictures of players or basics options. When i downloaded the pictures option (again?). And all my unlockabels are gone?? I had sugar daddy, nation etc. What happened?? i played this game a few weeks without this problem and now i don't know how to solve it..

If you know what is going on please tell me!

Just a bit of an update Mees.

If you are using the same save as you unlocked it on then it should unlock again automatically for you, if not please send Marc the game.cfg but be aware it is the holidays soon so don't expect an instant response please. Thanks.

RE : "Owe You One "

Ive been informed by the board , that this is active , but im unsure how to use it , does it mean i cant make just a normal board request now ? cant see any options for "owe you one" ? or just normal request ?

Yes that is correct, the board will grant you one request no matter what it is.

Thanks for the fast reply , thats a shame , that i have to use it as a normal request , as im in a position where the should honor a request to upgrade the stadium or training anyway , so its a bit wasted !!

Today i wanted to open FMH14. And i got the screen with: Pictures of players or basics options. When i downloaded the pictures option (again?). And all my unlockabels are gone?? I had sugar daddy, nation etc. What happened?? i played this game a few weeks without this problem and now i don't know how to solve it..

I've just checked and suger daddy has gone for me..the other 3 I unlocked are there just not SD..not overly bothered as probs will never use..just weird how its gone...

PS..merry xmas

I've just checked and suger daddy has gone for me..the other 3 I unlocked are there just not SD..not overly bothered as probs will never use..just weird how its gone...

PS..merry xmas

I mailed marc vaughan, he got me the game.cfg with all unlockabels on it. But it works the first time you use the new came,cfg, but second time you start the game it doesn't work anymore. He said they would fix this in an update so.. 

Little late, but merry xmas to you too.