Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Intensive Training 2014 *Released*

Dec

So just to confirm before I start my 1st save and test this. Is v1.1 the same as opening post but everything on medium motivation? Including GKs?

What stats does motivational training affect Dec? Because I'm using v1.1 at the moment, but a lot of players are still unhappy :( not many injuries now though! So I was thinking about moving motivational to light? Or perhaps one of the other stats to medium?

Unlucky squirrel :P okay will do, is it okay if I holiday my retest? As I'm currently playing my 1k challenge and don't really want to waste much time playing with Lyon again. Will it create accurate enough results whilst holidaying?

I'd say this new set works pretty well, Mkhitaryan now with 19 passing and 20 shooting at Dortmund. 

Just wondering though, how long does it take for training to have effect on player happiness? Alen Halilovic just doesn't seem to want any training at all...even when it's only down to attacking on intensive for him, he's still complaining :(

I've noticed that it's fine to take motivation down a notch and out something else up a notch. It seems that as long as the team is doing well their morale isn't affected by the change.

I've noticed that it's fine to take motivation down a notch and out something else up a notch. It seems that as long as the team is doing well their morale isn't affected by the change.

So you reckon we could up the light ones on defensive/attacking to medium?

Yeah, well I did it with the attacking and defending schedules, but this was with a save with Madrid. It could just be that they're all superstars and it wasn't going to affect them in the first place.

Honestly I don't think there is much logic in training. It appears the higher the attacking the lower the passing attribute goes down for defenders and there is no way to stop its decline. Same with crossing.