Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH Funnies

famheld

Now we all see fa cup shocks and exits but this seriously ? not even a premiership team in the final and bristol city winning it, got to admit tho bristol city are flying in L1 and are top.
aag7.png

My goalkeeper went missing for a corner, but luckily the opposition passed it to a defender 60 metres from the goal. Unfortunately, he scored, but it was disallowed for offside :lol:

Haven't played for a while and also I'm trying to finish 2013. First Premier League game of 2014...

Screenshot_2014-01-03-20-40-24.png

Plus 6 yellow cards (My same tactics as 2013)

Guess it's back to 2013 ;)

noticed this during game

during match kosceilny pushed refree (shown in capital letters in commentary) and red carded and later this was punishment!!!

Posted Image

I havent seen that for years, back in the days of Championship Manager I once had Steve Harper at Newcastle sent off for punching a referee and globally banned for 12 months

Haven't played for a while and also I'm trying to finish 2013. First Premier League game of 2014...

Posted Image

Does FM follow the rule that if 4 or 5 are sent the match is immediately abandoned, I have never had more than 2 red cards in a game ever

Screenshot_2014-01-03-20-40-24.png

Does FM follow the rule that if 4 or 5 are sent the match is immediately abandoned, I have never had more than 2 red cards in a game ever

Yes, otherwise the game wouldn't be realistic.

Posted Image

Yes, otherwise the game wouldn't be realistic.

I only asked as I have only ever seen it happen once irl and never on FM, that leads me to ask, has anybody had a game abandoned on FM because there is not enough players on the putch

I always get the "Defeat expected for Tottenham" in the run up to a match, and then I get beaten. Match feedback was "Tottenham fans left frustrated in a match where they might have expected a result" - ?

I've got a Newcastle save going at the min about 2 or 3 seasons in and have Krul in goal. I bought Jack Butland from day one and loaned him out a couple of seasons but have him reserve keeper now. Butland had a glowing reference from one of the coaches urging me to give him a run in the 1st team so I put him in against WBA. Four WBA shots later and Four WBA goals Butland was awarded a 2 match rating. Can you sack coaches?

KDZnM7v.png

Into thrid season with my Liverpool save, this is just mad, everytime I had a player sent off we still managed to go up other end n score n dominate game

erXpfPa.png

Must have been a bad tackle in commentary all the writing when into capitals when it happend haha not first time it's happend to someone on ma team getting a global ban

6PPdoot.png

.....I was Ajax..... European champions.....HOW THE HELL CAN THEY HAVE TWO SHOTS AND SCORE TWO GOALS N I CUDNT HIT THE BACK OF THE NET ONCE WITH ALL MY ATTEMPTS AND THAT BEING AGAINST A CRAP SIDE..... Aaah... Feels better getting that off ma chest lolll