Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 What devices do you guys use for fmh14?

akupaein

Hello...what device do you guys use to play fmh 14?as multi league (android) only available on 'newer' and selected devices,my current one (galaxy wonder)dont support it,but it run perfectly and no problem until now..(wanna go for nexus 7 next month)...

so...ermmm..what do you guys use?

I use my iPod 4, I got given an iPhone too recently so I might download it on that, although I prefer to just use them for different things. :)

Galaxy S3 LTE with multi leagues and a Cube U30GT2 with multu leagues... Though it is rooted and have changed the build prop to fool it to thinking it's a galaxy tab 10.1..

xperia miro no menu at the side, no new home screen thingy no multi league and no large DB :( but still a mint game..

Does anyone know if galaxy s2  or a 6 inch tab... can support multi leagues or the homescreen thingy ? 

I've just upgraded to the new Nexus 7 and I'm impressed. It was cheap compared to other tablets, it runs brilliantly. And it can support multi leagues and large database no problem. Runs beautifully.

sorry to bother you ... I would like to know if anyone has figured out if you really need a quad core or more 'ram ... I have no idea ... someone tells me that the galaxy s3 is the possibility' of broad and select database most championships?

sorry to bother you ... I would like to know if anyone has figured out if you really need a quad core or more 'ram ... I have no idea ... someone tells me that the galaxy s3 is the possibility' of broad and select database most championships?

I have a Galaxy S3 LTE version and it runs multi leagues...