• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Save Editor for FMH 14?

LFCameron7

Any updates on an FMH 14 Save Editor?

Woot!

Some interest!!

As Dec said I'm currently looking into this.

As always with a new game comes changes :)

Is it coming for Mac too

A poll was ran (still open) to see the level of people who wanted a mac version.

As it stands 75% of users want a PC version, the rest is split between OSx and Linux.

You have the option to test it with winebottler which could work.

For the SE to be developed for the Mac it would double, potentially triple the development time. So for example, if it took me 3 weeks to develop a PC version it would take 6-9 weeks for the Mac version.

The likelyhood is slim as there was not enough people wanting it, but you never know...

Is it coming for Mac too

A poll was ran (still open) to see the level of people who wanted a mac version.

As it stands 75% of users want a PC version, the rest is split between OSx and Linux.

For the SE to be developed for the Mac it would double, potentially triple the development time. So for example, if it took me 3 weeks to develop a PC version it would take 6-9 weeks for the Mac version.

The likelyhood is slim as there was not enough people wanting it, but you never know...

Cant you make the software Universal

Is it coming for Mac too

Cant you make the software Universal

The SE is written in .NET...Mac doesn't natively support .NET..

Any updates on an FMH 14 Save Editor?

Woot!

Some interest!!

As Dec said I'm currently looking into this.

As always with a new game comes changes :)

A lot of interest ;)

Need any testers/help?

Testers - I am sure he will make it to public BETA when it gets to that stage.

Help - What is your coding background?

David when the time comes I will probably advertise for beta testers.

It will be a closed BETA as the application goes through UAT.

Once Beta is complete it will be launched.

In terms of help, if I remember correctly from FMH13 you don't have the relevant technical skills - though thanks for the offer.

Hello Marvels,

I guess I could be helpful with testing. I was able to manage national teams such as Germany in FMH 2013 and I did that by exporting the save file (Export feature in previous editor) and working on the .edt files then importing them again.

If I could be of any use, I'm ready to help.

Thanks.

Hello Marvels,

I guess I could be helpful with testing. I was able to manage national teams such as Germany in FMH 2013 and I did that by exporting the save file (Export feature in previous editor) and working on the .edt files then importing them again.

Thanks.

Do you have any experience with coding?

Hello,

If you need help with coding and debugging I'm sure that I can contribute. I'm working as  Software development manager for over 6 years (c#, c, web services, ect...). Pm me if you need any kind of help.

While we wait for the editor to release, can any1 tell me how do I load/search the structure of a particular player in artmoney or cheatengine r any hex editor? Sequence of values or integer search. Save file must me encrypted in some way. Like reversed hex etc.

Also if I directly edit on android phone using gamecih or gameguardian while the game is running I cant find the stats like passing tacklng etc. Its multiplied by some constant number. Eg if passing is 13 shown in game, in memory it is written as 26 if 2 is that constant. What is the constant?

While we wait for the editor to release, can any1 tell me how do I load/search the structure of a particular player in artmoney or cheatengine r any hex editor? Sequence of values or integer search. Save file must me encrypted in some way. Like reversed hex etc.

Also if I directly edit on android phone using gamecih or gameguardian while the game is running I cant find the stats like passing tacklng etc. Its multiplied by some constant number. Eg if passing is 13 shown in game, in memory it is written as 26 if 2 is that constant. What is the constant?

Not going to help with gameguardian stuff...messing with protected memory in Android is dangerous.

Cheatengine won't work as it uses Windows processes not static files.

Artmoney same as above.

So that leaves a hex editor, this isn't the place for going into them details, I've read over 1 million bytes of the save and still have another 3-4million to go.

Hello Marvels,

Thanks.

Do you have any experience with coding?

Hello AyKyle,

No coding experience. But could help with the testing with the BETA version and open new international teams to manage for people in the future.

Thanks.