Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe FMHVibe now supports Tapatalk

Dec

If you use the Tapatalk app on your iOS or Android device then you can now browse and post on our forum from inside the app making our site easier to access than ever before.

Simply search for FMHVibe in the search bar and sign in using your log in details here*

*It may take an hour from posting for the forum to update so if you cannot find it then please check back again soon.

Im using tapatalk, awesome, thanks for supportimg my idea.

Not really sure what Tapatalk is - is this better than the mobile skin on safari/chrome?

It definitely is better then the mobile Skin, If someone is interrested, i would make some Screens of FMHVibe in Tapatalk.

A few screenshots for people who haven't had a look yet:

WkiBO8X.png

cgaVGEh.png

USL4LZO.png

TKjKv5U.png

nRQO7bo.png

To me it feels like it runs really smooth. I've not experienced more than a seconds loading time between pages. Navigating feels a bit awkward tbh, but I'm not used to it so it's to be expected. It does seem to send push notifications which is a plus. I'm gonna use it for a little bit and give my final verdict later on.

TEST

(Want to see if my signature is still there, the signature settings in-app don't make sense)

Yes but logistics with monetary and time/skill required makes the investment one we aren't considering currently. To submit it to Apple it would cost £99 with an audience not big enough to even consider getting this back.

Me and Dec discussed this for Android and we decided that it wouldn't have many possibilities due to the fact that Forum sites aren't designed for apps. It would just be a feed. I did design one though and Dec thought it wouldn't work and would be pointless and I stand by his decision.

I totally disagree with that Gill. I think a forum could work for an app but you just did a feed so that wasn't suitable, however I think an app would work but it would take a lot of knowledge of coding, time and a great design. But also money and lots of it.

I haven't used tapatalk myself but I like the mobile theme anyway. Apologies for the remarks, it's just I haven't actually got a clue as to what happens behind the scenes so my ideas weren't justified with evidence, sorry.

A tip for tapatalk users - I was just going thro my phones usage and I saw tapatalk was taking up 500+mb. According to the App Store it should be using 39mb so I deleted and reinstalled and. I've got all my memory back. No idea what wS being used but it's worth doing.

Me, now i don't know what i read or not ( participated ) .

And for your post above the later that is cache memory I delete it regulary, imagine how I was feeling when I saw 1 GO .