Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

0PIKXvC.png?1

Introduction:

I created this tactic for my Real Madrid career at the beginning of FMH14. It has achieved results I never expected and therefore I have decided to share it with you guys. Now bare in mind I have not tested this with lower end teams but I of course welcome any feedback. You will need a Striker with decent Strength, Shooting and Movement. A CDM with good Positioning, Tackling and Stamina. Lewandowski has managed 319 goals in 249 games for me so far and Guilavogui who is my CDM has an average rating of 8.35. It does take a while for it to settle in, it did for me too. I strongly recommend using Intensive Training with all my Tactics.

Tactic Achievements:

13/14 - 2nd | P 38 | W 27 | D 9 | L 2 | F 83 | A 20 | PTS 90: Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

14/15 - 1st | P 38 | W 29 | D 7 | L 2 | F 99 | A 23 | PTS 94: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Semi Final | Spanish Cup - Semi Final | Club World Championship - Winner

15/16 - 1st | P 38 | W 36 | D 2 | L 0 | F 117 | A 15 | PTS 110: Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

16/17 - 1st | P 38 | W 35 | D 3 | L 0 | F 108 | A 10 | PTS 108: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Semi Final | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

17/18 - 1st | P 38 | W 27 | D 7 | L4  | F 94 | A 35 | PTS 88: Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

Formation:

46CSi04.jpg

Player Roles:

Pi1fc3W.jpg?2

Team Instructions:

yMimnGw.jpg?2

What this tactic needs:

DL/DR - Attacking ability with high a high stamina attribute

DC - I use one that is specialized as a Ball Playing Defender and the other who plays as a Central Defender

DCM - High work rate and good positioning is key to breakdown any oncoming attacks

MC - Attacking and Defending, Ability to press forward and track back

MR - High pace and Crossing

AML - Highly attacking with good dribbling, technique and pace

AMC - Overall a good attacking player who can feed the striker and open up play

FC - Shooting, Strength and Movement are key

Overview:

Like I mentioned earlier, Real Madrid is the only team I have tried it with but it has worked wonders for me, even when I put out a weaker team. No matter who you are, the record I have is very impressive. It gets me a lot of goals, just take a look at Lewandowski and it concedes very little. I have absolutely owned FC Barcelona since I started my Career including the year 2015/16 where I played them in every Cup final I possibly could ^_^, this shows the consistency of the tactic. If you decide to try then I hope it works out well for you.

B5vwrJp.jpg

Does your poacher bang in many goals? :) or are the goals split between pcr/inf/apm ?

Yes he is my top scorer, look at his stats under the 'images' section. My INF and APM also get a lot of goals too. It's a high scoring tactic.

Just updated the post with my latest Season review. I have just resigned from Madrid after huge success using this tactic and have been appointed Manager of Chelsea. I will update with how it works for them.

Once i get my save sorted by SI, i will try this tactic with Stockport in the Skrill Premier...... If they sort my save out that is.

Decent, let me know how it goes :).

Took over a highly struggling Chelsea team. Currently undefeated with them even though I have not been able to bring in any of my preferred players.

Won the F.A Cup and Champions Cup in my first Season with Chelsea. That's very good considering I couldn't sign any of my wanted players and how I only lost about 2-3 games. I will be posting some more results later.

Played one game with this, I was Ajax and I smashed FC Twente 4-1 with ten men :) I like this a lotttt ;)

Glad to hear that :), thanks! It tends to do very well against other good teams too. The amount of times I have beaten my closest competitors by the score of 3-0 or 4-0 is unreal. Like I said in the original post, I owned Barcelona whilst managing Madrid and have beaten Liverpool 3-0 & 4-0, Man City 4-1 and Man Utd 4-0 with Chelsea.

Has anyone tried this on a weaker team? Tried it with my Sheffield United team and it doesn't seem to work its magic.

I have not had time yet, however I am going to start a career with a weaker team later today. How many games have you played and how good is your ST and CDM.

Has anyone tried this on a weaker team? Tried it with my Sheffield United team and it doesn't seem to work its magic.

I've noticed the same thing. Weaker teams don't seem to be successful using this tactic, unfortunately.

I've noticed the same thing. Weaker teams don't seem to be successful using this tactic, unfortunately.

I am trying it out with Hellas Verona so I will post my results when I can.

So far with Hellas Verona...

P10 | W7 | D1 | L2 | F19 | A8

A good start in my opinion. All tactics take some time to sink in too, even for my Madrid career. I will continue to update with more results as the testing for weaker teams continues.

Just won Fiorentina 4-0 and Napoli 3-0 in my Hellas Verona career. Seems to be doing well with weaker teams. If you are struggling then please re-read the OP and make sure your Striker and CDM have the necessary stats.

Season one and I was trying tactics with Liverpool. I came across this tactic and tried it. Just picked a side and put the game on very fast. Suddenly I started winning. Suddenly I was top 4. Suddenly the season. Ended and I was 2nd and in the champions league. BEST TACTIC EVER!!!

Season 2 and I'm top of the log, unbeaten and just beat Madrid with my 2nd side in the champs league. Suarez on 13 goals. He got over 25 last season.

Don't know how to post pics but got some winner players too!!!

Obviously, I don't expect immediate results. I've been using Dec's intensive training schemes. This tactic hasn't worked that well for me and I've used it with two different English lower league clubs. I'll try replacing some of my current players and see if I can turn things around.

Season one and I was trying tactics with Liverpool. I came across this tactic and tried it. Just picked a side and put the game on very fast. Suddenly I started winning. Suddenly I was top 4. Suddenly the season. Ended and I was 2nd and in the champions league. BEST TACTIC EVER!!!

Season 2 and I'm top of the log, unbeaten and just beat Madrid with my 2nd side in the champs league. Suarez on 13 goals. He got over 25 last season.

Don't know how to post pics but got some winner players too!!!

Sounds great! Keep me posted mate! :)

Obviously, I don't expect immediate results. I've been using Dec's intensive training schemes. This tactic hasn't worked that well for me and I've used it with two different English lower league clubs. I'll try replacing some of my current players and see if I can turn things around.

Yeah, it took me a while to get the tactic started when I first developed it. My aim is to try and tweak it so that it works with lower end teams to which is why I have been testing it with Verona in the Serie A and so far it has worked fairly well. Have you made sure that your CDM and ST have the recommended attributes stated in the original post? Keep me updated.

Everyone who is currently using this Tactic, please post your feedback in this thread so that I can see where I might need to make potential improvements as well as let me know if you are enjoying using this Tactic.

Can I be cheeky and ask.....

With the winger position on the right of the pitch, can this be moved slightly upwards on the same level as the apm? Just that I can't find wingers where they don't appear as yellow?

Can I be cheeky and ask.....

With the winger position on the right of the pitch, can this be moved slightly upwards on the same level as the apm? Just that I can't find wingers where they don't appear as yellow?

I have personally not tried it. It might disrupt the tactic all together and may result in more goals conceded. If you have enough money, then there is a player called Gino Peruzzi, he fits perfectly in the position and can also play RB. You should check him out.

Season 2 is complete and I won the League and League Cup. Went out in semi finals of CL but with my 2 nd team as I wanted the league instead with Liverpool.

And Suarez ended the season on 45 goals