Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

It works well 2-3 seasons like all the tactics around here but after you're lucky if you get a draw.

That's because the AI have counter your own tactic. In my opinion, it makes it a lot more realistic. Means you can't contiune to use the same formation all the time and expect to win.

It works well 2-3 seasons like all the tactics around here but after you're lucky if you get a draw.

If you take a look at my screenshots then every Season I had was successful. Even when I move to Chelsea. I personally never experienced any of the AI countering my tactic. Have you bought/sold any players as you can not expect to keep a team the same for 3+ Seasons?

That's because the AI have counter your own tactic. In my opinion, it makes it a lot more realistic. Means you can't contiune to use the same formation all the time and expect to win.

But how about the players bought for that specific tactic, they will be useless

If you take a look at my screenshots then every Season I had was successful. Even when I move to Chelsea. I personally never experienced any of the AI countering my tactic. Have you bought/sold any players as you can not expect to keep a team the same for 3+ Seasons?

I don't even bother to try it with high rated teams because is boring. Of course I bought new players to fit even better with the tactic but the tactic fails (not just yours) and ... rage quit.

But how about the players bought for that specific tactic, they will be useless

I don't even bother to try it with high rated teams because is boring. Of course I bought new players to fit even better with the tactic but the tactic fails (not just yours) and ... rage quit.

Well you must be doing something wrong because it has worked for me and others.

Career Update:

As you all know, I made this Tactic when I started my Career with Real Madrid. After several seasons of huge success, I resigned as manager and took the job at Chelsea to conquer the Premier League with my Tactic. Mourinho filled the position at Madrid. I laughed when that happened. I was at Chelsea for 2 seasons in which I won the Champions League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Euro Super Cup, Community Shield and Club World Championship. Obviously this Tactic played a huge part considering I barely signed any players for them. As of now, I have just literally finished that 2nd season. After deciding that I have achieved everything possible in both the La Liga and EPL, I was hoping for an Italian or German job to become available so that I could continue my quest to conquer all the major leagues. So I resigned from Chelsea and funnily enough guess who took over? Jose Mourinho. This left the Real Madrid job vacant so I thought, why not? I can return to the club I started my Career with and get them back to trophy winning ways as they have not won anything since I left the job. Well I applied and was accepted. So I am back managing Real Madrid where I originally developed the tactic, used it with Chelsea during the 2 seasons I was there and as you can see by the achievements listed above, it did very well. I will not post my results for Madrid as of now because it has already worked wonders for them. So I will only update you with future results if I join another team.

Disaster for me, and I mean total disaster. Played as West Ham, first season finished 15th in Prem, second season I got sacked after an awful start - first sacking since FMH 2011.

I noticed my goalkeepers, Jaaskelainen and then Cillesen were regularly getting ratings of 5 and even 4 - so this tactics looks like it leaves Goalkeeper exposed, so maybe you need a world class keeper.

Either that, or it is just a 'big team only' tactic - whatever the reason, it didn't work for me.

Fortunately, players purchased also work well with this tactic...

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18358-4-1-2-2-1-prize/

...so all was not lost.

Disaster for me, and I mean total disaster. Played as West Ham, first season finished 15th in Prem, second season I got sacked after an awful start - first sacking since FMH 2011.

I noticed my goalkeepers, Jaaskelainen and then Cillesen were regularly getting ratings of 5 and even 4 - so this tactics looks like it leaves Goalkeeper exposed, so maybe you need a world class keeper.

Either that, or it is just a 'big team only' tactic - whatever the reason, it didn't work for me.

Fortunately, players purchased also work well with this tactic...

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18358-4-1-2-2-1-prize/

...so all was not lost.

Each have their own managerial style I guess. I tried it with Verona who are smaller than west ham and it worked wonders. Not sure why your having difficulty managing a better team. Plus if you got sacked, how did you test the other tactic with the same player unless you cheated? :P

If you can't handle constructive criticism without making snarky comments, then why ask for input?

Btw, I save at the end of each season, so returned to that save after the sacking, and then used another tactic that I know works well, for sake of comparison.

It's called testing.

The results were then better. That's not a dig at you, it's just a report on my experience.

Don't take it so personally. Or maybe state at the outset that you want "Positive comments only please".

If you can't handle constructive criticism without making snarky comments, then why ask for input?

Btw, I save at the end of each season, so returned to that save after the sacking, and then used another tactic that I know works well, for sake of comparison.

It's called testing.

The results were then better. That's not a dig at you, it's just a report on my experience.

Don't take it so personally. Or maybe state at the outset that you want "Positive comments only please".

I didn't mean for my original comments to be so rash and I'm sorry for that. I was just pointing out that I have had success with several weaker teams. I appreciate any feedback of course but I have not had the time to tweak it because I am working on another tactic at the moment.

Had a go with Napoli, and have not changed tactics at all.

Season 1

2nd in League

Semi final Europa

Season 2

2nd in league

Won Italian cup

Won champions league

Season 3 (half way through season)

Won Italian super cup

Won euro super cup

Won world club cup

Still in Italian cup / champions league

Higuain knocked in 39 / 34 / 24 so far

Pander and now Remy also knocking them. In

Had a go with Napoli, and have not changed tactics at all.

Season 1

2nd in League

Semi final Europa

Season 2

2nd in league

Won Italian cup

Won champions league

Season 3 (half way through season)

Won Italian super cup

Won euro super cup

Won world club cup

Still in Italian cup / champions league

Higuain knocked in 39 / 34 / 24 so far

Pander and now Remy also knocking them. In

Seems like it is working well for you mate. Keep me posted :)

Been using your tactic with Stockport County.

Season 1

Skrill North Champion - promoted to Skrill Premier

Lost all the cup matches

Season 2

Champion of Skrill Premier - promoted to Skybet League 2

Won the FA Trophy

Season 3 (on-going)

Currently second in the league trailling the league leader by 2 points with one match less

Lost FA Cup 4th Round against Tottenham (haha..expected)

Just changing players during matches and team mentalities and passing type depending on situation. The tactic works well for me so far.

Thanks. Can't wait for your "Tiki-Taka". Want to use that playing Munich.

Just finished season 3 with Napoli.

Won the Champions League for 2nd season in a row with a 3-1 over Bayern.

Finished 2nd in the league to Juventus for 3rd season in a row, this time we both had 81 points but they had 4 better goal difference...ARGGGGGGG!!!

Higuain ended up on 43 for the season.

Here goes season 4!!!

Season 4 so far.

Won the Euro Super Cup

Won World Club Cup

Higuain won World Player of the Year

Top of the log by 7 with a game in hand

Higuain 30 goals from 18 games

Still in all current competitions

And all I wanna do is win the league!!! Came 2nd 3 years in a row to Juve!!!

Been using your tactic with Stockport County.

Season 1

Skrill North Champion - promoted to Skrill Premier

Lost all the cup matches

Season 2

Champion of Skrill Premier - promoted to Skybet League 2

Won the FA Trophy

Season 3 (on-going)

Currently second in the league trailling the league leader by 2 points with one match less

Lost FA Cup 4th Round against Tottenham (haha..expected)

Just changing players during matches and team mentalities and passing type depending on situation. The tactic works well for me so far.

Thanks. Can't wait for your "Tiki-Taka". Want to use that playing Munich.

Thanks man. "Tiki-Taka" is still undergoing severe testing, it is a very hard one to create as you can imagine :)

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!

31 games into the season and the league has been won...finally!!!

I'm a happy camper now!!!

Hhahaha, well done mate. Nice to know you are having success with it.

Hi macca and barrel. Can I check with u something? Did u view ur matches or just play commentary mode?

Most of the time I had it on Only Commentary however on many occasions I had "Key" highlights on. Both with success.

great tactic man, you do a great job ! but i wonder, i that still good if i use a complete forward instead of poarcher ?

Thanks, for me the Poacher is the key part of the Tactic. I personally have not tried the ST as a Complete Forward and see no reason too. However you are welcome to try.

It's not working well on my career mate, I'm using Liverpool and I got sacked. Do you have a tips or hints to get success on my career ? Sorry for my bad English mate haha :D

It's not working well on my career mate, I'm using Liverpool and I got sacked. Do you have a tips or hints to get success on my career ? Sorry for my bad English mate haha :D

CDM and Poacher are key positions. Try changing BPD to Central Defender to avoid being leaky.

CDM and Poacher are key positions. Try changing BPD to Central Defender to avoid being leaky.
Thanks mate :D what you usually do when you start your career ? I'm new for this game and I'm not really know how to play it, can you give me a tips or a hint to get success on my own career ? Sorry for my bad English mate

great tactic man, you do a great job ! but i wonder, i that still good if i use a complete forward instead of poarcher ?

Thanks, for me the Poacher is the key part of the Tactic. I personally have not tried the ST as a Complete Forward and see no reason too. However you are welcome to try.

firstly thank for your help and very sorry if I asking too much, but i just newbie at thís game, i still confusing about passing style, how can we use different type of it effectively ?  

Thanks mate :D what you usually do when you start your career ? I'm new for this game and I'm not really know how to play it, can you give me a tips or a hint to get success on my own career ? Sorry for my bad English mate
When I start a new career I always apply intensive training and input this tactic. I choose my starting XI from the players who are always in the squad and then decide which positions need upgrading so I check the transfer market and make purchases on who I think are worth it. A great tip would be not to change to much to your squad until at least the 3rd Season. Make subs at half time/60 mins to keep your team fresh.