Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Macca's Galacticos 4-1-2-2-1

Macca

Currently in Season: 16/17

Tactic Achievements:

13/14 - 1st | P 38 | W 34 | D 4 | L 0 | F 87 | A 14 | PTS 106: Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner

14/15 - 1st | P 38 | W 33 | D 5 | L 0 | F 89 | A 20 | PTS 104: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

15/16 - 1st | P 38 | W 38 | D 0 | L 0 | F 123 | A 10 | PTS 114: Super Cup - Winner | Euro Super Cup - Winner | Champions Cup - Winner | Spanish Cup - Winner | Club World Championship - Winner

Post Update Test:

A lot of tactics have not performed too full potential ever since the latest update. I decided too start a new career with Real Madrid/Italy to see if this was the case for mine. Well I am happy too say that it still works wonders.

Real Madrid 1st Season:

Liga BBVA: 2nd

Spanish Cup: Won against Barcelona

Champions League: Winner against Barcelona

I played Barcelona 5 times during the 1st Season: 3 Wins 1 Loss 1 Draw

During the Champions League campaign, I won Bayern Munich 5-1 in the second leg resulting in a 7-2 aggregate result.

Italy:

Won the World Cup by winning every single game including a 3-1 victory against Argentina in the Quarters and a 3-1 win versus Spain in the final.

Not far into my second season and I have won every single game with Madrid. Won both legs against Barcelona in the Super Cup and a 4-0 win against Arsenal in the Euro Super Cup. I will update later but so far my Real Madrid squad and Italy team are not too be messed with.

Started a save with Man City using this tactic, and intensive training from start through pre-season as per tactic instructions... 11 games in W1 D7 L3 one of those losses 4-1 at home to west ham, been knocked out of Cap 1 cup by Wigan in R3 ????

Finished the second Season.

Won: Super Cup, Club World Championship, Liga BBVA, Euro Super Cup, Champions League

Italy: Finished top of my European Championship group undefeated

Nearly finished my 3rd Season, will update later.

3rd Season:

Real Madrid (Won Everything) - Liga BBVA, Super Cup, Euro Super Cup, Champions League, Spanish Cup, Club World Championship.

Italy (Won Everything) - European Championship

4th Season:

Real Madrid (Won Everything) - Liga BBVA, Super Cup, Euro Super Cup, Champions League, Spanish Cup, Club World Championship.

Italy (Won Everything) - Confederations Cup (Didn't concede a single goal)

I now hold all of the International Trophies with Italy.

As you can see I have dominated with Real Madrid, won everything possible ever single year pretty much. I am looking too resign from Madrid and turn another club into a worldwide force.

I think its fair too say that the Tactic still works wonders. I have turned Italy into the best International Team.

Here are some screenshots of the Tactic in my Madrid/Italy Career after the latest update. Incredible stuff.

2018 Spanish Cup Final: FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid

5YmHkz2.jpg?1

2015/16 Season Review: Real Madrid

QJwd7QM.jpg?1

2014 Results/Fixtures: Italy

HhGffkr.jpg?1

2014 European Super Cup: Real Madrid vs. Arsenal

fblS0kf.jpg?1

2014 World Cup Final: Italy vs. Spain

q8eSoLC.jpg?1

Just finished the 2017/18 Season. About too start the 2018 World Cup with Italy. Looking too defend the trophy!

Does this tactic work for anyone not playing as Real, Barca, Chelsea or City?

Other people have tried it with weaker teams and have reported back with great results, so yes.

I had guided Italy to winning the 2014 World Cup, European Championships and Confedirations Cup meaning we held every possible international trophy. The 2018 World Cup seemed a lot tougher in every way, teams played us harder and games were a lot closer. We made it through too the knockout rounds and that is where we found our form. As we advanced through the competition, we had knocked Columbia, Argentina and France out of the competition leaving ourselves and Spain in the final for the 2nd World Cup in a row. Balotelli scored for us just before half time and the score remained the same for the remainder of the match.

These are the competitions I have participated for Italy since I started my game:

2014 World Cup: Winner

2016 European Championships: Winner

Confedirations Cup: Winner

2018 World Cup: Winner

I have dominated both the International and Club stage with this tactic, before and after the latest update by SI. I decided I wanted to leave Real Madrid and turn another club into the worlds best. Juventus were struggling and their Manager had just retired. I knew I'd get the job given my success so I applied for it, accepted it and now I find myself manager of Juventus whilst also managing Italy.

Sorry but I'm not seeing the same results as everyone so far....

Just started an arsenal save and 3 games in, already beaten away by Sunderland and Southampton.

Granted I did sign a few new players so guess it takes time for the team to gel?

Also if I'm losing, is there anything I can change?

Sorry but I'm not seeing the same results as everyone so far....

Just started an arsenal save and 3 games in, already beaten away by Sunderland and Southampton.

Granted I did sign a few new players so guess it takes time for the team to gel?

Also if I'm losing, is there anything I can change?

Give it more time than 3 games and yes, it takes more time too gel.

Just wanted to show how successful I am in the Welsh Premier league with this tactic.

I am now in my fourth season with "my club" and I haven't lost a league game. Losing in Europe a few times but I usually get 5-0+ wins. Thankyou Macca.

post-30570-0-98408400-1397923180_thumb.j

Hello everyone, I'm trying this tactic with Perugia and are currently first in Serie B, I have to say that despite having a poor team players' strong tactic runs very well, congratulations to the author, if there will be further improvements, I hope will them to the service of that as he loves this game as ...

Macca this tactic is perfection first game against Valencia with this tactic won 7-0 and Benzema scored five time brilliant

Trying with this tactic,

yeah... the Pcr scores a lot of goals...

But very less for the AML and AM...

but also conceded a lot...

also... i m struggling to fit the pos for the RM and also the BBM...

Any suggestion??

Thanks for this great tactic Macca. I just finished my first season with Juventus, and the results were great. But for myself I made a little change, I use Llorente as ST and set him as a TM. He only played 27 games because of an injury but had still a great season.

His stats:

Pld Gls Ast Av.R

27 45 2 9.03

Overall stats in season:

Italian super cup: won

Serie A: 1st

Italian cup: won

Champions Leage: won

61 games played, won every one of them, scored 154 goals, received 30 goals.

A little side note: I bought Courtois as goalkeeper.

Ps. Sorry for my bad English

Give the tactic time and Itl be fine, for example with real I dint win owt first season but I was expecting that and waiting for team to settle to it and next season won league won cup and semi final champions league, morata first season only scored 32 and then 2nd season took off n scored 73