Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 14 Champions League Skin - All 3 Sizes (Android Only) - Download (Updated to 1.2)

Kyle

hehe thx .. more screens will be up tm ..not sure if to add shirts with champions league logo on them for the tactic/formantion selection also add the stars to the centre circle of the pitch

okies so i been doing some of my ideas i had for a long while now ..i havent added these in my last 2 skins cause i didnt have alot of time but i may add them later

so we have the default icons with the kits or ..the outer line kits with its color for positions

as u see in the pic ..theres ineffectual(red) and natural (green) other colors will look like these so which set u like?

one with the outer color around the kit or the icon color with the kit

gallery_5855_3_165887.jpg

******************************* Which do u prefer?  Old or New *******************************

I think it is very interesting and nice to see you trying something new but I personally don't like it. I feel it makes the game look aimed at a less serious audience.

I prefer the old kits and I'm loving the news bit!!!

thx :) i changed the news studio from manager appointment(text in TV) to the manager appointment picture( pic in tv) thats in the newspaper

I prefer the old kits and I'm loving the news bit!!!

thx :) i changed the news studio from manager appointment(text in TV) to the manager appointment picture( pic in tv) thats in the newspaper

that sounds like a good change

yeah that looks better tbh nice work

yea looks better with the pic rather then text

okies Retina almost done , then i will start on Wvga then SD then i will upload all 3 at once