Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 AlexP's 4-1-2-2-1

AlexP

I need help about this tactic? Im playing with dortmund and ı have some trouble with winning

Try playing a BWM should suit the Dortmund Squad.

Just thought I'd post my results with RC Lens.

RC Lens Test

AEdhRmG.png

French Cup

XVAJcph.png

A good cup run getting to the final with several giant killings.

OP updated

Just thought I'd post my results with RC Lens.

RC Lens Test

AEdhRmG.png

French Cup

XVAJcph.png

A good cup run getting to the final with several giant killings.

OP updated

wow ur save look good

This formation works really well sometimes, although my strikers seem to struggle to score! Playing as Man United with Rooney/RVP/Welbeckup front but my inside forwards seem to score more than them!

This formation works really well sometimes, although my strikers seem to struggle to score! Playing as Man United with Rooney/RVP/Welbeckup front but my inside forwards seem to score more than them!

I've never had problems with my strikers scoring. Try my Tweaked Version in the opening post.

It's nothing to do with what database you use, the changes in results are related to the change to the match engine that came with the update the new database came from.

Err ok sorry - meant the latest changes then

The season with Lens was with the most recent update. I've not tried with a top team. Might have a test. Please see my Tweaked Version in the opening post. Changed to help with the last update/patch.

Finally tested my Tweaked Version with a top team in a top league for a full season. Winning the EPL and Champions League with Chelsea.

7qjUEZI.png

sVDLiwK.png

OP updated

Were these draws mainly unlucky ones? Noticed 12 draws - although only one defeat

They where just draws. After the last update/patch my Original Version was getting outmuscled in midfield, was conceding to many goals and losing to many games. I needed more bite in midfield making my tactic more solid.

The new version is the atletico?

Yes

I can't believe I just saw this one. And here I thought I was so original when it first occurred to me to use a "Balanced" mentality on my 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona tactic...

XWAb10.png380OGr.png

Ohh no excellent. :) but my striker has scored many goals in this time this tactic completely perfect.

Sogutumu I'm glad my tactic worked for you. Thanks for posting results

I can't believe I just saw this one. And here I thought I was so original when it first occurred to me to use a "Balanced" mentality on my 4-1-2-2-1 Barcelona tactic...

Toney I really like "balanced" mentality. It's worked great for me and it's good to have a "plan b" switching to attacking, if chasing the game

XWAb10.png380OGr.png

Ohh no excellent. :) but my striker has scored many goals in this time this tactic completely perfect.

Sogutumu I'm glad my tactic worked for you. Thanks for posting result.

But i tried ajaccio this tactic doesn't work :(

No tactic fits all squads. If using a ready made tactic you need to sell players who don't fit in (attribute wise) and sign players that do. Did you use my attribute guide?

No tactic fits all squads. If using a ready made tactic you need to sell players who don't fit in (attribute wise) and sign players that do. Did you use my attribute guide?

Your're true but this tactic good for Arouca :) I started a career with Arouca again and I finished the league 1st in my first season :) don't buy any player :)

Toney I really like "balanced" mentality. It's worked great for me and it's good to have a "plan b" switching to attacking, if chasing the game.

Yeah, It's been great to me too! My GKs really enjoy it lol