Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Prize 4-3-2-1 The Black Pearl

PriZe

Hi all

After receiving requests about the tactic i'm using for my Black Pearl career *shameless promotion* following http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18554-the-black-pearl-can-he-beat-messi-and-raul/

I hereby present to you my Black Pearl tactic

The Tactic

roles.png

Important to know is that this tactic won't work if you use players with a different player role. The results will vary then, and over three seasons i had the best results by sticking to the roles.

In case you have play a better team , or are struggling a bit (lower leagues), you might want to change the BPD to a CTR as well to be less leaky.

Instructions

instructions.png

Results

Christian Benteke is on a quest to beat Messi and Raul, and this is how he is doing so far :)

Benteke.png

Results Madrid

First season

1st_season.png

Second season

second_season.png

Third season

3rd_season.png

Hope you all enjoy the tactic! Feedback is welcome and if you like it a word of thanks is always nice :)

Many thanks to panjalakuruchi, AuzanAgnar, and some others for testing.

have you tested it with newcastle

It has been tested by beta testers with

- Chelsea

- Celtic

- Dundalk

- Bayern Munchen

And i off course with Real Madrid, so if you have the right players for the roles it would do fine.

im testing it with newcastle also doing my own challenge have bought no players and sold no one and finished 2nd in my first season...my form dipped during febuary so gutted as only lost out on the title by a couple of points

Prize, have you tried turning InF to Wng? It should make striker score more, however I am not sure about balance of formation afterwards....

Prize, have you tried turning InF to Wng? It should make striker score more, however I am not sure about balance of formation afterwards....

It works well, would scratch the bpd. I use an inf to add some extra goals. I used this for my career and wasn't sure if my striker would provide what i needed. He did but i ended up sticking to the winning formula :-)

This tactic was great not just make balotelli become goal machine but it make keisuke honda has become wild with assist

This tactic was great not just make balotelli become goal machine but it make keisuke honda has become wild with assist

Nice to hear mate! In what role did you play honda?

Nice to hear mate! In what role did you play honda?
Advance Playmaker and he beat Fernando Llorente in Baloon Do'r

Good tactic. Playing as Dortmund, the tactic made me dominate the league whole season.

Table:

2porzg2.png

As you can see; 18 points difference.

Mitrovic & Goretzka :wub:  :wub:  :wub: :

24qs1z9.png

Also a huge compliment to Goretzka & Reus for playing a phenomenal season!

Talents:

w7el4m.png

Don't have to say anything I guess? I also grabbed the manager of the year as you can see at the message just above this one.  :blush:

Just.. goals:

np4eo5.png

Though it's not the best you can get, good first season I guess compared to his other seasons.  ^_^

All the other club achievements:

684s4p.png

Lost the Champions Cup final thanks to 2 goals of Carlos Fierro, 2 shots 2 goals for Man Utd whole game.. Luck wasn't on my side I guess  ^_^

Thanks again for your tactic bro! Finally made me have a good(/decent) season! :)

I see the pictures are a bit oversized haha.. I'm sorry for that, I'm new to the forum!

thanks for giving the feedback and sharing the results mate! i've seen that if you have the right players and keep the team stable for a year, results will further improve. Great first season for Mitro!!!  :D