• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Dissymmetrical 4-3-1-2 for lower league's

mrlimbo

3_f.jpg
1_f.jpg
2_f.jpg

First i appolegise if this has already been posted , i checked but didnt find it .

Only tested for one season , but worked really well in SBL 2 , so just thought id post it , might help the lower league managers !

Lol i've tried this tactic as well, did you try it in prem league?

You might want to beef up midfield. A dlm and bwm would make it a bit more stable

Finding a good tactic with 2 on top is proving to be a pain for me tbh

Just my 2 cents :)

Lol i've tried this tactic as well, did you try it in prem league?

You might want to beef up midfield. A dlm and bwm would make it a bit more stable

Finding a good tactic with 2 on top is proving to be a pain for me tbh

Just my 2 cents :)

Hi , havent made the prem yet , in my 3rd year with this tactic , now in the championship , started really badly , tweaked the 2 centre backs to centre backs and im now top of the league but not dominating it , will try your suggestion as well , as i think the keepers in 2014 are really bad and need a brick wall around them !!!

Not sure how far i can go with this one , thats why i did state for lower leagues , but you never know ;)

Just started again from the bottom rung of the leagues , so started to use this again , simply amazed how well it works and the amount of goals it gleans , just a shame i cant get it quite right at the very top of the game only managed 2nd in the prem with it and thats was with some tweaking to the midfields player roles , will try again though and have experimented with the right midfielder moved wider to the wing.

I tried this tactics with three different careers and in my opinion it works well.

I used it with Reggiana (italian serie C) where I was hired at the end of January (I started as unemployed). They were last in the standings but with this tactics (without adding any player) I was able to win every game and I missed the playoffs by a few points (3 or 4).

I'm using it with Pro Vercelli (italian serie C again) and I won the league and the Coppa Italia di Serie C remaining unbeaten.

I'm using it also with Wycombe,when playing games where the odds are against me, and it works fine there too.

so, thank for posting it  :D

I tried this tactics with three different careers and in my opinion it works well.

I used it with Reggiana (italian serie C) where I was hired at the end of January (I started as unemployed). They were last in the standings but with this tactics (without adding any player) I was able to win every game and I missed the playoffs by a few points (3 or 4).

I'm using it with Pro Vercelli (italian serie C again) and I won the league and the Coppa Italia di Serie C remaining unbeaten.

I'm using it also with Wycombe,when playing games where the odds are against me, and it works fine there too.

so, thank for posting it  :D

Hi , many thanks for the feedback , its good to know it works elsewhere :-)

I tested this with Fürth in the 2 Bundesliga and got promoted. :)

Now I am second in the Bundesliga in february of the second season without many new players. So the tactic is working in Germany too. :P

Ah thats great :-) .......... its seems i cant copy my own tactic correctly !! As ive just noticed ive got one of the ball playing central defenders as a plain central defender , so my progress posting ie halfway league table is with one of the ball playing central defenders as a plain central defender !!! :-D

Hello fmhvibe,

Just wanted to give some feedback on this tactic.

It's remarkable. I had my doubts with the single winger but I've played 5 seasons and won the league every season, also won the FA Cup whilst in the Championship.

e1537l.jpg

m7g61f.jpg

xcdqr.jpg

21ot09f.jpg

2d2cgtf.jpg

Thank you mrlimbo!

Just started again from the bottom rung of the leagues , so started to use this again , simply amazed how well it works and the amount of goals it gleans , just a shame i cant get it quite right at the very top of the game only managed 2nd in the prem with it and thats was with some tweaking to the midfields player roles , will try again though and have experimented with the right midfielder moved wider to the wing.

Hi bro. So ur formation is exactly the same as in the picture? Feel like trying for Liverpool. Saw u saying that u tweet in the middle then so just to confirm with u bro?

To ?, read the thread theres plenty of info on results/league tables etc !

To? And whats the results?

To ? , not sure what you mean there , read the thread theres plenty of info on results/league tables etc !

Hi its been a while , but yes the same as pic , just in the prem I tweaked the mids playing roles !

In the prem what did u tweaked and how was it

For the first time I decided to play as the lowest league club.

I picked F.C. Hansa Rostock (German Third Division).

And after browsing through the forum for a good tactic, I came across this thread.

I will Post my result Very Soon....

1 hour ago, Godric said:

For the first time I decided to play as the lowest league club.

I picked F.C. Hansa Rostock (German Third Division).

And after browsing through the forum for a good tactic, I came across this thread.

I will Post my result Very Soon....

This is a FMH2014 tactic. Can you confirm you are testing on this?

4 minutes ago, Dec said:

This is a FMH2014 tactic. Can you confirm you are testing on this?

Thank you for reminding me of that. I'm testing this on FMH 2015 and Not FMH 14.

I couldn't Find the OP thread in FMH 15

My apologies. 

On 17.12.2013 at 23:23, mrlimbo said:
3_f.jpg
1_f.jpg
2_f.jpg

First i appolegise if this has already been posted , i checked but didnt find it .

Only tested for one season , but worked really well in SBL 2 , so just thought id post it , might help the lower league managers !

bad screenshots. I can not see the tactics :(