Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FMH 2006 Career [PSP]

Devil

So, not long ago I bought FMH 2006 for my PSP, and noticed that there were tons of old quality players, so I thought I'd make some career about it because I doubt many people who have still got PSPs have got 2006. Anyway, here's the career:

I'm playing as Manchester United, haven't made any changes I'm just on the 1st day. The idea is that you decide who to sell, who to sign, tactics, etc...

The team:

H5ApLbV.jpg

kfFDKiw.jpg

iMxNy7G.jpg

Notes:

This is a part time save that I'm not going to play consistently so updates will be really slow.

I can't search for other clubs, or go onto nations so to find a team I'd need to search a player I who I know is in that club.

Feel free to request player profiles. :)

Lewii:

fQhATJi.jpg

EHMLH1Y.jpg

mBpd1Vw.jpg

Leroy:

ltmJU6p.jpg

rK0qpwx.jpg

5C9nfus.jpg

Extra notes:

-My PSP is crashing a lot recently so I might lose stuff sometimes.

-I can only choose one nation so some players might not be there because I have England only.

-PLAYER SUGGESTIONS!!

Wow, we've got John Bostock! 

Sign him because as a 15 year old he was dubbed to be world class and we had enquiries from clubs like Barca for him! Until Spurs ruined him...

OMG These were the days of RRR!!!

RRR?

Ronaldo Rooney & Ruud?

Yup!!! I remembered being a kid and watching the three link up in a counter-attack. It was sublime haha...

Callum98:

vqISuof.jpg

JPnCUPY.jpg

7VUi2oT.jpg

a7vY2CW.jpg

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT SEEING YOUR PLAYERS, BUT ABOUT SUGGESTING THINGS AS WELL. What else do I need to do? :P

Cheers everyone though. :P

@Ash: Yeah every time when I used to switch from 2013 to 2009 (that was the oldest I had before) the attributes were like that as well...

I would love to get the game on ios but I don't think that's possibleWhere did you get the game?

Amazon, and no it's not possible to egg it on IOS. :( unless you use some sort of SE when it comes out and change the whole game...

Yeah :)

Yeah...but no. (No offence but I took a vow to never play as them when I had the choice)

So for the moment I'm doing a 1k challenge with Falcao whilst signing Bostock and any other players people suggest?

I am using Man United. Sorry I haven't done any updates because my PSP keeps randomly turning off and I don't always think about saving. I'll play a bit more and post a few matches but don't expect nah sort of regular updates.