Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Yeah but the boss is asleep and she'll kill me if I wake her up I'm not risking it even for FMH.

Now instead of going even further off topic and telling you all what she's wearing to bed.... If anyone gets the chance to find out Liverpools transfer and wage budget, please share.

Yeah but the boss is asleep and she'll kill me if I wake her up I'm not risking it even for FMH.

Now instead of going even further off topic and telling you all what she's wearing to bed.... If anyone gets the chance to find out Liverpools transfer and wage budget, please share.

Winners - 23.5m and wage is 1.535m

Continental Qualification - 20.5m and wage is 1.335m

Max Budget - 29m

Max Wage - 1.984m

Yeah that's cool if you've got the time

Z2GgCjy.png

HD4dsOe.png

If you'd like to see a particular player, just make a list and I can give them to you.

I also noticed the menus seemed a lot slower as well. I just assumed it was because of the large database being loaded

They've broke my CR1000 :( and I'm currently hating the new UI! It's awfully cluttered and fiddly, I'm also gutted we can't see our formation layout and selection in the team selection page :@

I can't put my finger on it, but I have an overwhelming feeling of... Extreme happiness ;)

Everything feels mature, it's running nicely on my iPad 3. Like the McDonalds jingle, I'm lovin it!

Fantastic piece of work

One big thing I have noticed is alot of national teams. Could you manage Czech republic and Sweden before

What leagues loaded you getting these on?
France and Spain

I loaded them, they don't seem to be playable mate?

Went to the Swiss version of take your child to work day at Nestlé today. Played on my IPad in my dad's office for an hour at lunch :P.

That's off topic but what I wanted to say was I was messing about with the new game and trying to get Ono as epic as last year...

I love the new game! It's absolutely brilliant - especially the interface! £6.99 is quite steep for an app (in comparison to other good apps, like FIFA), but it's gonna be well worth it for me in the long run. Even the icon looks brilliant!

I just tried putting an FMH 2013 save on 2014, and everything worked until I tried to load it and it said unable to load saved data. It would be cool if we could keep FMH 2013 saves and play them on 14 though...

Very, very disappointed that none of the new player roles have made it into the game. Even Defensive and Attacking Midfielder roles haven't been included, when they could so easily have replaced the Central Midfielder option in their respective positions. Other than that all seems well so far. The HD display looks excellent, but it definitely slows things down on my device.

That looks... AMAZING!!! Everything looks redone... Now I'm twiddling my thumbs as I wait for it to download... This is incredible... *drools* (:P)

indeed...im late to work 2days in a row now...