Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 14 Pre Editor [Oxygen Revealed]

jaymarvels

180px-Oxygen-front.svg.png

Well its about time to reveal what Project Oxygen is all about.

While the Save Editor has taken longer to sort out I took the opportunity to look into making a Pre Editor, this is, the ability to Edit the base data files before a game is created.

I imagined it to be similar to the official Editor you get with FM PC where you can pre edit the database.

Below are a number of screen shots showing portions of the Pre Editor in working order.

Some of the highlights include:

• Pretty much all that the Save Editor could edit so can the Pre Editor.
  • Edited information will be able to be exported and shared with the Save Editor allowing cross platform compatibility.
  • Ability to add custom names. Yes brand new names within the base data files!
  • Ability to create brand new players from scratch!
  • Created Players can have own in game pictures added (unlike myclub).
  • Ability to modify teams into "B" teams.
  • Ability to change City Attraction which can effect players joining teams.
  • Ability to change clubs Professional Status.

Note

• Player attributes are still incorrectly displayed as per FMH13 SE. I haven't solved the algorithm. Sorry!
  • Editing Finances will not be available due to respecting SI's business modal.
  • This will be for Android only. iOS user do not have access to the base files. Edited data can be exported and shared across platforms (via the Save Editor when released), thus allowing the sharing of updates/modifications.

Screen Shots:

ebbp8y.jpg

2rr4ais.jpg

4ruf75.jpg

2q35bt2.jpg

lyvj8.jpg

2wei51u.jpg

xlhtkz.jpg

mkjij4.jpg

Release date is TBC...still a couple of enhancements and tweaks to add in.

- jaymarvels

All images, design, code base etc owned by me.

Read this and got quite excited until I seen it was android only. Now I think about it, I wouldn't use it for much and just projects.

Read this and got quite excited until I seen it was android only. Now I think about it, I wouldn't use it for much and just projects.

Sorry to disappoint ;)

For example, if someone created me an android save, I could then edit it in the pre game, and export, and then add it to an iOS save? If not im deffo gonna have to buy an andorid tablet!

Great work again Jay!

For example, if someone created me an android save, I could then edit it in the pre game, and export, and then add it to an iOS save? If not im deffo gonna have to buy an andorid tablet!

Great work again Jay!

No...you'd end up having to ask a Android user for the base files (not sure how borderline EULA it is)...you amend them...pass them back to a android user to build a save and give it to you.

Or...

Still working with the pre Ed make the changes export them out... Then using the (not released yet) SE to apply changes directly to your save.

Not ideal but iOS just doesn't give access

Thanks Marvels.

Now everyone will expect my releases to be even more extravagant than ever :P

Looks great, though. Can't wait to see it in action.

Thanks Marvels.

Now everyone will expect my releases to be even more extravagant than ever :P

Looks great, though. Can't wait to see it in action.

It would potentially mean only having to do it once and maintain one thing...

looks nice so far 2 questions does this mean i can add new players in the game without replacing and the same for clubs ?

Forgot to ask, the ability to create new names. Does this still have the same 100 name limit restrictions?

Nicely done :D.

I can't wait to use this, and have a team consist of 199 PA players :D!!

Three cheers for marvels!

Nicely done :D.

I can't wait to use this, and have a team consist of 199 PA players :D!!

Three cheers for marvels!

You know you can do that now, right? :P

Does this mean that whole new leagues could be made if you replace a nation?

More or less yes...it would be the case of renaming competitions etc...

Eg replacing all of Portugal for Russia.

looks nice so far 2 questions does this mean i can add new players in the game without replacing and the same for clubs ?

As stated in the OP you can create brand new players with out replacing...you're literally adding a new entry into the data files.

Creating clubs from scratch isn't in there yet but you can obviously modify an existing club to the same extent

Forgot to ask, the ability to create new names. Does this still have the same 100 name limit restrictions?

No idea...doubt it as the Pre Ed literally adds into the base files. So realistically you could add hundreds.

My only concern would be how it would effect device performance.

Anything posted on FMHVibe is property of our site and we have a mutual agreement that Jay's things are official to us. All rights and code base belong to Jay but when a file goes on FMHVibe they are ours as per the terms and conditions.

ok mate cheers for answer was just wandering is all as i knew the terms of use was there but jay has added a small piece of text at the bottom about that its all his but that clears it up

The work is but actually downloading it and uploading it elsewhere isn't allowed. The person owns the content and with permission then it can be distributed but without permission we then step up to upload illegal distribution.

I personally can't wait for it then if the name limit may or may not be removed. I'd gladly put that to the test.

I already have an outstanding idea that will being FMH to an entirely new level of gameplay.

I personally can't wait for it then if the name limit may or may not be removed. I'd gladly put that to the test.

I already have an outstanding idea that will being FMH to an entirely new level of gameplay.

Yeah, because you haven't already done that with the worlds greatest league :lol:

Yeah, because you haven't already done that with the worlds greatest league :lol:

I personally feel it's better than that.  Anyone a fan of Pokemon? Might consider something along that.(that's not the big project btw)

Gosh, Marvels. You posting this has opened my mind. Before this I had no idea what I could do next. But seeing this has given me so many new ideas. And I can assure you I will be using this and the SE to their fullest potential :P

While the Pre Ed can let you adds unlimited new names and players my only concern would be phone/tablet performance... No idea of the impact...

But the Pre Ed should open up a lot of avenues.

yeah I suppose for the higher end models that can take a large daatabase if you didn't enable that or multiple leagues I'd say you'd have a fair bit of room performance wise

Hi, jay, how about player history? Does it in your plan?