Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 The Tristero

Piggers5

In my opinion it's impossible to crack FMH's AI, otherwise you would not have tied the game with Oxford.  ;)

I'm playing a career with Pro Vercelli, I just finished my second season and I won every match but I don't think that I've cracked the AI. As Dec says for Bayern, maybe my team was just too strong! 

I used this 2 tactics:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18959-dissymmetrical-4-3-1-2-for-lower-leagues/

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/19135-unbeatable-4-3-2-1/

that worked fine for me and my team, but from what I've read, they did not work for all who tested them...

I would suggest that those who are interested PM OP so that if it is some super tactic people see it and use it all the time and spoil the fun.

Draven, that's the difference. This tactic will work for every team.

It seems people have different interpretations of what 'beating the AI' means. To me this has always meant the tactic will consistently beat similarly matched teams by big score lines and lots of goals.

It doesn't mean Crystal Palace will put six past United because frankly the Palace players are vastly inferior. But no super tactic has ever achieved this.

This tactic will help Palace finish in Europe but no tactic past or future would have achieved anything more.

It would be  good to test with ''Portuguesa'' in Brazil... but disconsider the results of  sao paulo championship...  if possible test  till the half of brazillian championship.  But for sure you had great results with bayern.. =D