Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 2001/2002 Database.

AventzgerYT

Hello Fellow Vibers,

I have good news to share. I'm currently in a process in replicating the 2001-2002 database but there will be a few minor changes here and there. Firstly, I will do it on every country but not multi-league because it's really time-consuming to do everything in multi-league so basically, for example, I'm doing English Solo, I will only be focusing on England Clubs and I would not change the other database.

I WILL try my best to make everything quickly and also do note that the wealth can't be change in the pre-editor made by jaymarvels.

So guys, here is the first screenshot.

gUeisG6.png

ZhriT1b.png

This is not the final product, I have yet to change alot of stuff in this. If you wanna help, do offer a hand around. We can make it better.

It would be amazing if you could do the whole world in one file. Not sure if you could be able to transfer your work over to other leagues however. Don't worry about the logos, I will do them for you :).

It would be amazing if you could do the whole world in one file. Not sure if you could be able to transfer your work over to other leagues however. Don't worry about the logos, I will do them for you :).

Cheers Dec, I doubt I can do much with little time . I'm just going to finish editing the clubs to put in their respective division. Is it better if I change some non- league club into B' Teams as I realized that some teams like Arsenal have more then 40 people in their squad in the 2001/2002 database or make the skrill league North and South as B's League? Hmm

No, no tips this is definitely not my subject lol. Also, not sure if possible or not, but comp names and logos too.

I'm editing the competition names already. Getting done with it.

Are you just doing the Premier League or the whole of England? Over 40? Are all them players key?

I'm doing the whole of England, not all of them are but there are some potentials player (popular players now) in the reserves squads