Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 New nations playable

vcadu92

Can you make USA an unofficial update please as I am sure people would rather focus being on nation's that are realistic in their game.

I will. I think if it works I'll be able to also make Mexico as a South American team.

EDIT: Great news, it works so I succeeded to make Mexico playable, I am now making USA!

EDIT 2: Actually it does not work since there is a bug when swapping nations which create an conflict in the game.

Additional Nations V1.00 :

This file contains more nations playable for each countries. These are not new nations but already existing nations which are playable for more countries. For instance, Belgium was not playable for French Leagues only, now it is. The only new nation which was added automatically is Denmark for few leagues.

Here are the new nations playable for each country :

Belgian Leagues only : + 5 teams Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales, Serbia
English Leagues only : + 2 teams Belgium, Serbia
French Leagues only : + 6 teams Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales, Serbia
German Leagues only : + 6 teams Belgium, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales
Dutch Leagues only : + 6 teams Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales, Serbia
Italian Leagues only : + 8 teams  Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales, Serbia
Portuguese Leagues only : + 5 teams Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales
Spanish Leagues only : + 6 teams Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, N-Ireland, Wales, Serbia

So as I said before, Ukraine will be release soon, and in the same update there will be other teams : I am working on Bosnia.

Another team is ready but I keep the secret :P

This is amazing work, I hope we will be able to manage every European, Asian and South American team in FMH2014 because of this. It would be an incredible feat and piece of content :).

P.S. Are you thinking about combining the two files you have into just one?

This is amazing work, I hope we will be able to manage every European, Asian and South American team in FMH2014 because of this. It would be an incredible feat and piece of content :).

It'll probably be a lot easier (as well as adding the future stars I'm putting in) if the Export/Load Editor Data feature is finally implemented.

Thank you! For the moment I'm making azbout 3 nations a day, so maybe every teams will be playabale in several weeks - months ;)

It would be much easier, and I would do it if I can. At the moment it is not possible, but maybe it will be later ;)

Content - V3.00 - 24/02/2014

- Ukraine (you have to choose German leagues only)

- Chile (you have to choose Brazilian leagues only)

- South Korea (you have to choose Australian leagues only)

- Bosnia & Herzegovina (you have to choose German leagues only)

- Montenegro (you have to choose English leagues only)

+ Belgium & Serbia playable for English Leagues

+ The content from V2.00 & V1.00 also in V3.00

- Sweden (you have to choose Dutch leagues only)

- Switzerland (you have to choose German leagues only)

- Denmark (you have to choose German leagues only)

- San Marino (you have to choose Italian leagues only)

- Russia (you have to choose German leagues only)

- Poland (you have to choose German leagues only)

- Luxembourg (you have to choose French leagues only)

- Colombia (you have to choose Brazilian leagues only)

How is the likes of San Marino going to work regarding players being regenerated? Like will they get more players as the game goes on?

When San Marino players get regenerated, the regens are mostly from San Marino. Just like any other country.

I have noticed while playing with Montenegro that the game created some players months after months : at the beginning there were only 55 players, now, in 2015 there are 105 players ;)

I have noticed while playing with Montenegro that the game created some players months after months : at the beginning there were only 55 players, now, in 2015 there are 105 players ;)

And the speed of the game? Has it changed? What device you using?

Nothing has changed, or I havent noticed it !

I am using a tablet Polaroid Diamond with 1Gb of RAM (I dont have multileagues).

And there is more than 7500 players in the db I am using since I have swapped "england" with "englandsolo"

I am using a tablet Polaroid Diamond with 1Gb of RAM (I dont have multileagues).

And there is more than 7500 players in the db I am using since I have swapped "england" with "englandsolo"

Sounds good!

As we have discussed before, at some point we will hit a limit!

How many players are you adding per database??

Was thinking that the lower end devices would struggle to deal with these well, I'm sure Marc would have set it to be pretty close to the limit

Sounds good!

As we have discussed before, at some point we will hit a limit!

That's sure but my device is not the best at all, so if he is able to run with more than 7500 players, it is encouraging! :)

How many players are you adding per database??

Was thinking that the lower end devices would struggle to deal with these well, I'm sure Marc would have set it to be pretty close to the limit

It depends, for Italian database for instance, only 60. However for German database, I've added hundreds of people, and maybe thousands for English db since I have swapped englandsolo with england ;)