Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Fmh 2014 - Turkey League

thesmorqle

Hi Friends,

As I said in the title Football Manager Handheld 2014 for the Spor Toto Super League and Bank Asya 1 League (Maybe you can be in Bank Asya League 2 but not exact.)

I'm doing it alone (17 years old) is getting harder and have at school so it is getting nuisance and Things you can do so edebilicek people need help. Edit I've League and Team Names

If you help me, help my friend who also Spor Toto Super League and Bank Asya can do whatever you want, but we agreed. If more than help you edebilicek Bank Asya 2.Lig I can also be added.

I am setting up the Brazilian league on league of Turkey. Players Football Manager 2014 by the forces I'm setting. :)

I'm waiting for your help :)

Sorry my english a little bad.. :)

Brasilian League starts at January unlike other leagues. Don't forget to change date.

i do not think we can change stsrt date...

Brasilian League starts at January unlike other leagues. Don't forget to change date.

do not know how to be replaced you know?

I need your help to make turkey league. I do it alone takes at least 1 month

Why not N. Ireland League? Dutch league has talented young players.

There are few teams in the league northern ireland? turkey should be 18 teams in the league for making

So.. Thanks.

Can you please stick to one topic not 3. I am merging the replies from your other one with this and deleting your other topics. Thanks.

this subject Players, teams & league 'Would you move to?

Sorry but you are producing a download or asking for help on producing a download therefore it should go in downloads not discussions about leagues in FMH as it isn't relevant to that as it isn't an official one.

Something I don't understand : you will make Turkish league instead of Brazilian. However, have you thought that for instance Galatasaray would play the Copa Libertadorades and not the UEFA champions League? Then you also have to edit all the players and there are many Brazilian players so to my mind it would be much and much easier to edit a league such as the N-Ireland's league even if the numer of team in the league is not the same as Turkish league.

I am not saying make your own logos, I am saying make my job a lot easier by setting the club's on the editor as the FM PC IDs so the pack can be a lot quicker to make for me.