Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [lots of goals, great defence] MuRToN's 3-2-3-1-1... Enjoy!

MuRToN

Hi all!

Description

This is my 3-2-3-1-1 super tactic, I have tested it on various leagues (England (mostly), France, Spain) and various clubs (existing and custom).

I have had this tactic for a while now but didn't feel the need to share it yet, now I must say that I am getting somewhat bored of winning it all, so I'm releasing this tactic and will be working on a new tactic for the next few weeks/months which I will also release if it generates better results than this one.

IMPORTANT: This tactic is divided into two formations.

The first ("Easy") is a more attacking formation, and should be used when the odds are in your favor or against teams which seem to struggle against it.

The second ("Hard") is a more defensive formation, and should be used when the odds are not in your favor or against teams which seem to struggle against it.

Here is what the tactic is capable of:

That screenshot was taken when I played the english lower leagues (custom team with semi-pros and pros but no world class).

pr0i.png

So without further ado, let's get to it!

Full Training Regime

Edit 16/03/2014: It looks as though Dec's training regime is better so I recommend using it: Link to Dec's training regime

Of course all credit goes to Dec for his training regime.

Thanks to Draven and salih for pointing it out.

For those of you who still want to use the original (old) training regime, here it is:

x83k.png

xn0z.png

22j0.png

xpse.png

3ssb.png

mutu.png

Team Instructions

428y.png

The Formations

The attacking formation ("Easy"):

bt1b.png

The defensive formation ("Hard"):

ul7m.png

Extra Information

You will need to make sure you have some midfielders on the bench as they tend to get tired faster than the others.

Tips from members who were successful with this tactic

MuRToN I must say the tactic is fantastic and now my default. I have a way of deploying the tactic that has working in all levels across years of seasons. 5 champs leagues in a row with Chelsea and currently top of league 2 with Concord Ranges after two consecutive league champions trophies.

For league games I use as per OP but with balanced mentality.

If I'm fav I use Wingers and if I'm underdog I used defensive Wingers.

If I'm only slight fav for an away game I also use defensive Wingers.

For all cup games I have always attacking mentality and always defensive Wingers.

Works perfectly. Great tactic mate, kudos.

a thing that seems critical to me - heading for the a.m. and striker. forget about fierro and such, because strikers with less than 16, won't be good enough.

viatri scored 106 in 47 games, in my perugia save, in the first season.

your bpd must have passing above 15. middle apms, shooting and passing.

using this, i got the promotion every year till serie A, and won the cup while in serie b, winning against juventus, lazio and inter.

that's my story with this tactic. it wons everything if u have the players with the right stats, and i'm not talking about using real or chelsea, i never use the big ones.

still the best one out there, Murton, congrats!

Tactic Files Installation Instructions

Method 1:

1) Download murton_3-2-3-1-1.zip to your PC/Mac.

2) Connect your phone/tablet to your PC/Mac.

3) Navigate to your phones: /Internal storage/fmh2014_data/user_data/

4) Extract fm_tactic3.tac and fm_tactic4.tac there.

5) Start the game and enjoy.

Method 2:

1) Download murton_3-2-3-1-1.zip using your phone/tablet.

2) Open up your favorite file explorer (must be capable to unzip).

3) Extract the contents of murton_3-2-3-1-1.zip to /Internal storage/fmh2014_data/user_data/

4) Start the game and enjoy.

Contact

Feel free to contact me on twitter @murtOOn

If anyone finds a way to improve on this tactic, please keep me up to date ;-)

Enjoy!

Nice write up, can you share your results though please with some underdog teams such as Hull City?

Thank you :-)

I would like to but I didn't take screenshots of my previous saves (didn't think I'd post the tactic tbh), also changed phone (S2 to S4) in the middle which didn't help.

The screens you see here are the ones from the only save I have left.

Out of interest how do your players find them training and what do you apply to whom as when I tried using motivational to high most players often complained or got injured.

I also got a few complaints, but it doesn't seem to last long as the complaints usually vanish into thin air after a while. At least that's my experience with this problem.

I would say that on average 1 out of 20 players will not like it with this regime. Which is acceptable to my standards.

Sounds interesting, thanks. I may have to revise Intensive Training though I did this as the original base and a lot of people said they had a fair few complaints and training injuries.

I never assign training regimes to individuals manually though, it seems to do fine automatically.

Maybe this has something to do with the complaints?

I do get more than the average quota of injuries though, but rarely long injuries (mostly a week here and there).

Thanks for sharing it! I've just started a new career with Real Oviedo and i decided to test this tactic... and it looks quite impressive: out of seven games played, all wins, 31 goals scored, 3 conceded.

I have to try it in the most demanding conditions, because I'm playing a relaxed career using sugar daddy, so my team is already above average.

Interesting. I will try it in my 6th season with Marseille. I won 3 league titles and one champion's league so far, and I have not unlocked sugar daddy.

Draven I want to ask something mate. Did u stick to one formation like the easy one or u did use both as per the instructions?

At the moment I'm just using the easy one. As said my team is quite op, so I don't need now to use a more defensive tactic.

Thanks for sharing it! I've just started a new career with Real Oviedo and i decided to test this tactic... and it looks quite impressive: out of seven games played, all wins, 31 goals scored, 3 conceded.

I have to try it in the most demanding conditions, because I'm playing a relaxed career using sugar daddy, so my team is already above average.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for posting the results of your test. It's always nice to see positive feedback :-)

I used this with Schalke and after my first season I won the league, lost the German cup final and lost 4-0 on agg to Barcelona in the CL. I had a win percentage of 74% Huntelaar scored at a rate of a goal a game too. Very good formation.

I only used the defensive formation though.

I tried this tactic. Its good for league but I have problems with cups. I also agree with Dec about training. I was keeping the motivational high and this caused many injuries. I tried your training during off-season. (I have top quality players) Long time njuries blew up for some players. I also didn't see many improvements on players attributes compared to Dec's regime. You only push motivational too high. Maybe this would affect on player rating during game.

I've been playing this game for 2 years and never been able to see my wingbacks rated 8-9 consecutively.

Thanks for sharing it! I've just started a new career with Real Oviedo and i decided to test this tactic... and it looks quite impressive: out of seven games played, all wins, 31 goals scored, 3 conceded.

I have to try it in the most demanding conditions, because I'm playing a relaxed career using sugar daddy, so my team is already above average.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for posting the results of your test. It's always nice to see positive feedback :-)

At the end of the season I will post the final results. For now I got 19 ​​games, 19 wins, 92 goals scored and 8 conceded.
I'm using Dec's training and I didn't have injury problems (with the exception of a few early in the season, which lasted a few days)

Hmm... That's really interesting. Perhaps I should show a link to Dec's training regime in the first post instead of the screeshots from mine (hoping that's ok with Dec) as it seems to be more efficient than my own. Thanks for the feedback Draven and salih, I'm sure it will help others who decide to try this tactic. Edit: Main post has been edited, Dec's training regime is now the recommended one.

The first season was a success as you can see from the screenshots:

kWI0Tmz.png

2kVAAd4.png

8FF3piH.png

bubYweE.png

LTQVwv1.png

nFtvs8a.png

I confirm that, except at the beginning, I had no injuries during the season using Dec's training regime.

At the end of the season, playing in the playoffs, I scored a little less than during the regular season, this might be related to what was said by salih regard cup matches.

I can also confirm the extraordinary performance of the wingbacks, perhaps this is because they play like wings, so this way they are much more offensive players.

I almost forgot ... thanks again for sharing your tactic MuRtoN!!!!

I never had such a season before!!!!

It had already happened to me to win every game in a season, but never like this... wonderful tactic!!!

I tested it on Arsenal a while ago and got some great results (league, champions league, FA cup). Haven't tried with any other top EPL sides after that though. I guess it would work just fine with any side who has enough center backs, enough center midfielders, few strikers.

You have to give the players a bit of time to learn the tactic well. I think it's important to have players with a good teamwork (over 10) and that the 2 BPD have both attributes that could fit the role.