Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Ajax and Barca - Partners in Crime?

Davies

Ajax and Barca

Ajax and Barcelona are the two best teams in their respective divisions and almost always win the league. They have also throughout recent football history been closely linked, partners in crime as it were, with many players going to the other side (most notably Johan Cruyff) for more information click here.

I wanted to do something along these lines in FMH so have come up with the following challenge in which this career is based around.

Rules

Play as either Ajax or Barca

Only buy/loan players from the other side.

Each window there is a wild card where you can sign one player not at these clubs, however they must be playing in your league. So if I was managing Ajax I could sign Jetro Willems (PSV) and not Adnan Januzaj (Man U).

I hope you like this idea and enjoy following, thanks

Davies

barcelona-ajax.jpg

Nice idea. Playing as Ajax will be tricky, since it'll be difficult to sign anyone from Barca for a reasonable price. I suppose you could always just pick up the players nearing the end of their career and have a team of world-class old men :)

Peely - Posted Today, 03:46 PM

Nice idea. Playing as Ajax will be tricky, since it'll be difficult to sign anyone from Barca for a reasonable price. I suppose you could always just pick up the players nearing the end of their career and have a team of world-class old men  :)

I forgot to mention in the title that I am also including Barca B (or Jong Ajax) as well so it won't be so hard. However, I like the idea of signing players such as Puyol when he starts to decrease in stats and isn't so Barca-worthy