Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Win The Football Playbook app with FMHVibe.co.uk

Dec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzNKmCPr03Y

FMHVibe.co.uk have teamed up with Super Rock Games to give one lucky winner a free copy of The Football Playbook worth £1.99. The iOS app is full of delightful yet challenging tactical puzzles where the goals are simple - get the ball in the back of the net. It is your job to control where your players pass and run making sure the opponent don't tackle you, intercept or catch you offside. Surprisingly simple mechanics but difficult levels will keep you hooked for hours, days and months.

Check it out on iOS now!

For your chance to win simply post below saying which team you are looking forward to managing when the FMH2014 winter window update comes out. The competition ends 1st April 2014 00:00. Good luck.

I am looking forward to managing chelsea because with nemanja matic sitting in with luiz a chelsea team on football manager 2014 will dominate.

Manchester United as the partnership of Rooney , Mata , Janazai and Van Persie will be amazing :)

Also the fact that they aren't doing well will be a good insentive :D

Newcastle United. With no new permanent signings all season, it will be my job to bring the right players in.

Chelsea! To keep them top of the table for the season and with likes of Salah and Matic. To prove Mou that we can still win the league this season ;)

I want to manage Milan after update, because they bought Keisuke Honda

I wanne play with Ajax because they have amazing youth

Manchester United because of their position in the league and wanting to see if I can do better than David Moyes on my first season.

Not sure between LFC and Southampton, LFC for obvious reasons and they should of received a decent upgrade from the start of the season but Southampton have been interesting me this year but they didn't fit my formation lol. Hopefully though the update and the position changes might just make my formation work, as i rarely enjoy LFC saves i'm going to go with Southampton, the team which will last a decade :D.

Real Madrid, still trying to get Ron and Bale to produce like they do IRL

This competition is now closed. Congratulations to dutchfmh for winning a copy of the game. You should have a Private Message.

Thanks to all who entered.