Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 Save Editor [BETA] Sign Up

jaymarvels

Hi All,

The Save Editor is near completion, as such I am in the position to look for some UAT testers!

If you feel you meet the below requirements and are interested please sign up with the asked for information..

Its important to know that I am currently looking for a wide range of users to test, if you have a wide variety of saves (myclub, many seasons in the game etc) this will also help.

Please State the following in your sign up:

• Device/Devices
  • Own legally FMH 2014
  • Own a (working) PC.
  • PC's resolution.
  • Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc)
  • Location (e.g country of residence)
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly)
  • How often you play FMH 2014
  • How much time you'll be able to commit
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc)

All above information is needed. Failure to provide the above will void application.

Please only sign up if you're genuinely interested in being part of this project and are willing to provide a little time a few times a week.

If you get picked and fail to keep commitments then others will be found to replace.

hey i would give you feedback if you want me and i got lots of time. i would love to help

i use to test and edit images for STB and i own samsung galaxy note 3 with genuine fmh2014 play it everyday

been using your save game editor for the 2013 version as well so know about file transfer

sorry using win 7 and the resolution is 1920 x 1080 on my own pc

im from london uk

Hi, I would be willing to participate in the beta testing, see completed application below :D

Device/Devices- Ipad mini

Own legally FMH 2014 - yes

Own a (working) PC- yes

PC's resolution- 1440 x 900

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc)- yes, past experience with 2013 version of the save editor.

Location (e.g country of residence)- UK

Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly)- First language

How often you play FMH 2014- everyday (possibly addicted :D)

How much time you'll be able to commit- will be able to provide feedback everyday if needed

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing- past experience with modding/editing xbox 360 files and also jail braking apple devices.

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc)- Basic understanding of bugzilla, willing to use other software if needed.

I'd love to help out;

Device/Devices- nexus 5 and nexus 10

Own legally FMH 2014 - yes

Own a (working) PC- yes

PC's resolution- 1920 x 1080

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc)- yes, always editing my own saves manually :)

Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly)- First 

How often you play FMH 2014- everyday or so

How much time you'll be able to commit- hard to say; can usually spare a bit of time each day if needed

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing- mod my own fmh 2014 saves, been modding / editing game files for years. Do software testing as a small part of my job

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc)- Not software specific for bug tracking; use githib issue tracker for current job; previous experience with perforce

Sony Xperia Play

Yes, two copies

Samsung Ultrabook Laptop

1920x1080

Yes

Stockport, England

Yes - First, and only, language

Every Five Mins (literally)

1 or 2 hrs a day. After Apr 14.

I make WVGA skins. Tried to edit everything in FMH

None. But I would love to help. I have tested software at school for GCSE

Yes please, sign me up

Device/Devices - Ipad2, Iphone5

Own legally FMH 2014 - Yes

Own a (working) PC. - Yes (laptop)

PC's resolution. - 1360 x 768

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc) - Yes

Location (e.g country of residence) - Surrey, England

Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly) - Yes

How often you play FMH 2014 - whenever I have a spare 20-30 minutes, usually an hour on week days and about 4 on weekends or holidays (which is now)

How much time you'll be able to commit - as above

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing - I'm an ICT/Computing teacher with many projects every year that require proper testing

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc) - None but I'm sure I'll pick it up if needed

I'd really love to help out it's always been a dream

Device/Devices- IPhone 5s iPad 2

Own a (working) PC- yes

PC's resolution- 1920 x 1080

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc)- yes, always editing my own saves manually

Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly)- First

How often you play FMH 2014- everyday or so

How much time you'll be able to commit- At least 4 hours each day

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing- mod my own fmh 2014 saves, been modding / editing game files for years.

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc)- No but am trained to do so

Device/Devices - iPad mini, ipad, iphone

Own a (working) PC - yes

PC's resolution - 1920 * 1080

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc) - yes regularly swap games between devices, and have been a save editor user for the two FMH games.

Location (e.g country of residence) - UK

Good grasp of the English Language - First and unfortunately only language.

How often you play FMH 2014 - almost every day.

How much time you'll be able to commit - I can spare time in the evening most days.

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing - work in IT so have some experience but is very basic.

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc) - haven't really dabbled but can pick it up quickly.

• Device/Devices: - IPhone 4S
  • Own legally FMH 2014: - Yes
  • Own a (working) PC.: Yes - HP Pavillion
  • PC's resolution. - 1366 x 768
  • Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc) - Yes
  • Location (e.g country of residence) - United Kingdon, Essex,
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly)- Yes
  • How often you play FMH 2014 - Daily
  • How much time you'll be able to commit - 3 Hours a day
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing -past experience with modding/editing xbox 360 files and also jail braking apple devices and editing data, A* GCSE computing with an A at AS currently studying A2 computing 
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc) - Limited
  • Device/Devices: Iphone 4
  • Own legally FMH 2014: Yes
  • Own a (working) PC: Yes, partitioned mac
  • PC's resolution: 1280x800
  • Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc): Yes
  • Location (e.g country of residence): UK
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly): Yes
  • How often you play FMH 2014: Daily
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: At least an hour a day if required
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: Modding of various PC text based game files, use of programs to mod GBC ROMs and PC games
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): None
  • Device/Devices: Samsung S4
  • Own a (working) PC: Yes
  • PC's resolution: 1920x1200
  • Location (e.g country of residence): UK
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly): Somewhat ;)
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: An Hour +
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: Pre-Game Editior, day-to-day worklife, Mind Compression Save Game 
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): Yes, numerous
  • Device/Devices: IOS
  • Own a (working) PC: Yes
  • Location (e.g country of residence): Aus
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly): i speak Orstrayun but i'll try and keep the slang to a minimum:-)
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: A couple of hours +
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: Ive been programming for 20+ years now, no experience in modding FMH games but reckon i could easily pick it up
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): Yes, numerous

BETA has started, i can't wait any longer for more testers.

I am keeping this thread open to allow others to continue to apply.

Hello my name is Andy and i would love to try the save editor for FMH 2014!

My phone is an iphone and i am very familiar with file transfer. Please add freeze player statistics so that their agility value and such will never fall. Also please do a perfect 20 for setting for every player.

• Device/Devices: IOS
  • Own legally FMH 2014: Yes
  • Own a (working) PC: Yes
  • PC's resolution: 1920x1200
  • Familiar with file transferarrow-10x10.png between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc): Yes
  • Location (e.g country of residence): Aus
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly): I Speak Fluent english
  • How often you play FMH 2014: Daily
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: A couple of hours +
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: No Experience, but would like to learn.
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): No. 
  •  

How do i find out if i was picked?

Testers would be PM'd. I've left the thread open as there's still spots available.

Did I not get picked because I mentioned earlier I have crabs and only one arm?

Dam those cheap eastern european flights, dam it!!!!

Device/Devices. iphone 5s

Own legally FMH 2014. yes

Own a (working) PC. yes lenovo t440s

PC's resolution. 1920x1080

Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc). yes

Location (e.g country of residence). Hong Kong China

Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly).

yes

How often you play FMH 2014 everyday

How much time you'll be able to commit 1-2 hr a day

State any past experience in testing/modding/editing

used the fmh13 editor

Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc)

none

Well, that's a shame. Maybe next year... :)

Spots to apply are still open so I presume he wants more testers to apply, which make me wonder why he hasn't picked everyone who has applied so far, including myself.

• Device/Devices: Galaxy Nexus
  • Own a (working) PC.: Yes
  • PC's resolution.: 1280x1024
  • Location (e.g country of residence): Brazil
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly): Yes
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: 1 or 2 hours a day
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: Work with system development
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): Work with system development

Hi Jay,

I'd really like to help out!

• Device/Devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPad Air
  • Own legally FMH 2014: yes
  • Own a (working) PC: yes
  • Familiar with file transfer between device and PC: yes
  • Good grasp of the English Language: as an italian can do :D  
  • How often you play FMH 2014: every day
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: at least 1 hour a day *
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: past version of FMH editor and FM editors. I have had experience in modding games such Eder's Scroll series.
  • Any experience with bugtracking software: none

*My only problem is that in 10 days I'm going on vacation and, although I will have more time to spend on fmh, maybe I could have problems to connect to internet (it seems fair to me to be honest about it).

Spots to apply are still open so I presume he wants more testers to apply, which make me wonder why he hasn't picked everyone who has applied so far, including myself.

I'm the same. Although I've only been on the site since Christmas.

I wouldn't have thought the longevity of your membership is a factor, the site should endorse the inclusion of new people in activites such as this.

I wouldn't have thought the longevity of your membership is a factor, the site should endorse the inclusion of new people in activites such as this.

I don't feel its that important. But I would just like to know why :)

I don't feel its that important. But I would just like to know why :)

Yea same here

Yea same here

I'm sorry guys justifying who's "in" and whos "not" just isn't a productive way of using my time, I'm sure everyone who applied feels that they should have been picked.

Again, I'm sorry if you feel differently, as obviously it is important as you want to know why.

Yea same here

I'm sorry guys justifying who's "in" and whos "not" just isn't a productive way of using my time, I'm sure everyone who applied feels that they should have been picked.

Again, I'm sorry if you feel differently, as obviously it is important as you want to know why.

Jay, it isn't that it's Important. I'm a perfectionist and like to know what I can improve.

P.S. Sorry for derailing the thread.

• Device/Devices - HTC One M8
  • Own legally FMH 2014 -Yes
  • Own a (working) PC. - Yes
  • PC's resolution.- 2560 x 1600
  • Familiar with file transfer between device and PC (USB, AirDroid etc) Yup
  • Location (e.g country of residence) - England
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly) - Full English
  • How often you play FMH 2014 - 3-4 hours a day
  • How much time you'll be able to commit - 2 hours a day
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing -Make modding software for xbox games
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc) - Yes fine grasp of bugzilla
  • Device/Devices: Android Acer iconia a500, Galaxy S4, Iphone 4, iPad 3 , iPad mini retina
  •  
  • Own legally FMH 2014: Yes of course
  •  
  • Own a (working) PC.: Yes with 4gb RAM 
  •  
  • PC's resolution.: 1366x768
  •  
  •  
  • Location (e.g country of residence):UK
  •  
  • Good grasp of the English Language (it doesn't need to be your first, you need to be able to communicate clearly):Yes
  •  
  • How often you play FMH 2014:Daily during my freetime
  •  
  • How much time you'll be able to commit: Atleast 2-3 hrs a day
  •  
  • State any past experience in testing/modding/editing: I have coded many small programs. I am familiar with C,C+,C# etc. And honestly I have made 2 mods for minecraft. I helped in making the minecraft GTA mod. And another just a tweak to make my gameplay better.
  •  
  • Any experience with bugtracking software (bugzilla, mantisBT, Trac etc): Yes, I use mantis