Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Any success with Arsenal?

mikeyboy11

Just wondered if anyone has had any success with arsenal, if so what tactic? Giroud cannot score through a barn door at the moment and is frustrating me

What tactic are you using? Giroud is actually a pretty good player, scored well with me before and i often use a similar tactic with each team - poacher with two wingers/inside forwards. Should work okay with walcott and ozil

3-4-1-2.bought Diego Costa(striker) and Kurt Zouma(Defender) in the first season,Giroud performed excellent,scoring 30 goals and 7 assists for 27 matches.And I accidentally let him go to Real Madrid,won the treble in the first season.And I don't know why some of my midfielders and strikers can't score very clear and obvious chances . . . . .bought Adrian from Atletico Madrid and Ocampos from AS Monaco,currently performing well.

3-4-1-2.bought Diego Costa(striker) and Kurt Zouma(Defender) in the first season,Giroud performed excellent,scoring 30 goals and 7 assists for 27 matches.And I accidentally let him go to Real Madrid,won the treble in the first season.And I don't know why some of my midfielders and strikers can't score very clear and obvious chances . . . . .bought Adrian from Atletico Madrid and Ocampos from AS Monaco,currently performing well.

What tactics were used?

This is my tactic.

Sorry it isn't clear enough.

------------Gk-------------

-----BPD-CTR-BPD------

WNG--BWM-BWM--WNG

-----------APM-----------

-----Poacher-Poacher-----

I will post more trophies I won later,sorry.

post-20143-0-19213700-1397218918_thumb.p

post-20143-0-43661900-1397218921_thumb.p

post-20143-0-61982900-1397218926_thumb.p

Yep,sadly.

But then I tend to switch from attacking to balanced to defensive depending on how the opponent play.

For example,if the opponent use counter attack,I will use defensive play.I'm still experimenting the formation though,despite winning the treble.

It does have disadvantages playing against 4-5-1 though,and 3 at the back is slightly risky.

I have beaten Chelsea,Man City and Liverpool and drew with Man U so I think this formation is good enough for me.

Their lax attitude is another problem too.

It's my first time posting a formation,forgive me if you are losing a lot.