Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH 2015 - My wish list

Maumau76

I love this game. I think that FMH is perfect for fast and fun game but for me' it will be the best game if developer will add these things:

1. A better match engine with an extedended/ comhrensive highlights 2D or 3D for me is same, but i must understand what happen on the pitch;

2. Tactical parts with more features like: zone or man mark option; Wind or center attack;

3. Please when we start a new game put a casual team selection button;

4. Add in info section kits picture that user could customizable like logos and player pictures and show them in summary during and after a match;

5. A new information team as main link for teams with all main data with manager photo, home - away kits pictures and team logos.

In next day i will put some screen with my ideas.

What do you think about these features?

implenting more negotiation when buying players, basiclly all you can do is bid for a player get asked for a fee and then you either buy for that fee or not , i also want buy back clauses and more tactical roles ( especially in the DMC area ) thats all i want ( i know thats too much )

As i promided you, this my topic in official forum. I would like talk about it also here.

"Hi developers and other users,

I love this game. I think that FMH is perfect game for fast and fun football management career, but it could devevelop and improved if you add new features and some change.

I'm an apple user, i get FMH in iphone, but for me this game is perfect on my ipad.

These my ideas for new game:

Features:

1. Add a button before game "choose a team for me" like PC game version

scegli11.jpg

2. Give us chance to change odds format for favorite team before the match

quote10.jpg

3. An external database for iOS users!!!!! (for editor we have FMHVIBE ;))

4. No other features i need in this game!

Graphical interface:

In last seasons we learned that we can put in game custom team/competition logos and managers/players picture. And kits? why not?

1. I should to change main team menu. Not only tactics or rooster list like now. i'd put something like this picture

team_m10.jpg (data and picture are fantasy :D)

2. Put kits also during and after match.....

kits_m10.jpg

MATCH ENGINE

Ok guys this is a real heart of game for me. I know that there are some technical problem, but it's strange for me to think that you don't work on match engine like FM2007 on ipad. Yes i know that you will write me that there is not only ipad, but you should to think to make different game for different device.

Tactics zone should improve with two features important that are missing now. Marking kinds (zone or man) and Attack side ( Alls, Only Right side, only left side, only centre side, both side). Please insert them.

About match engine, PLEASEEEEEE, add more highlights like extended mode pc/psvita!!!!! Every shot! Every save! Every corner! Every free kick! Every defensive save!

This feature permit users to entry in the match and understand what is happening on the pitch! This could be a real great feature for 2015 version.

No sostantial change for fats and fun game, i think!

What do you think ?

PS sory for my bad english. but i hope that you undestood me."

...... What do you think ? PS sory for my bad english. but i hope that you undestood me."
I think these are not hard to come true. You know what you want surely. Images are also supportive for your ideas. Congrats!

1. An interesting idea and a good addition

2. Will not make much difference

Graphical changes are hit and miss, unless they're official i don't see the point.

As for the match engine all i want is one that's fair and useable. Found this years game extremely disheartening as formations which should work don't while stupid OTT formations do. I also have some problems with the match review stuff which i might post at some point.

1.An interesting idea and a good addition

2. Will not make much difference

Graphical changes are hit and miss, unless they're official i don't see the point.

As for the match engine all i want is one that's fair and useable. Found this years game extremely disheartening as formations which should work don't while stupid OTT formations do. I also have some problems with the match review stuff which i might post at some point.

1. Thanks;

2. Sure, but new format is more comprensive for no gb users;

Graphical: why not? No officially kits? No problem! This is not important for two reasons: 1. I can do them official in few hours; 2. It's more colored team info menu. For me kits are beautiful in football management game and it's beautiful an unique info tab with team kits, data and logos.

Match engine: no other comment. You said well and i hope in a better and extended match engine.

Lee, i don't know why you have these problems with kits, but i convertend an old software for Fifa graphics for create fm kits, ok i need some days or week. If i don't convert fm pc kits. however i repeat again, the kits are beautiful in game when you search team in tab!

Ps standard kits are not too bad, not officials also

Lee, i don't know why you have these problems with kits, but i convertend an old software for Fifa graphics for create fm kits, ok i need some days or week. If i don't convert fm pc kits. however i repeat again, the kits are beautiful in game when you search team in tab! Ps standard kits are not too bad, not officials also
No no, I like the kits, I never said anything about having problems with them, not sure where you got that from. The point I was making was that they wouldn't be official as you said in your previous post.

By official, I'm talking about official graphical changes. I think you're talking about using official kits as graphical changes and that's where the confusion is coming from :P

Ok, i understood your point of view. I hope that SI give us chance for create kits, but standard are ok for me. If fmhvibe Made logos and picture, we could make kits, becouse i'm in for this

Others two ideas:

1. Add all leagues that they have licence and give us chance of choose what leagues sue in game ( always 4 country works in game)

2. Receive an mail everytimes one game is played. Eg. Result of saturday afternoon with a fast link to results. In this moment i don't know which match played in the day and which countries.

Expect small changes and the continue button in a random part of the screen(other then bottom right) and you won't be disappointed.

Some things I would like to see in the game in future...this is just my opinion, I am not sure if it would work or be feasible, but as phones and tablets get quicker, then there must be some way in future to implement new additions to the game

*The addition of backroom staff, I would like to be able to appoint my assistant, coaches, scouts etc

*Expand my club to a my league/my league system mode

*The ability to check club accounts/finances i.e seeing what is coming in off the gate, season tickets etc, Income and Expenditure

*Pick our friendlies in pre season

*Use the reserve squad as a way to play friendlies against teams to try out young/fringe squad players

I could probably think of loads more, but I wont bore people, I understand SI are probably limited to what they can do to expand FMH but, this a wish list and it is what I wish to see some day

Since i don't really know much about football i'd like more post match feedback so i can get more of an idea where my formation and tactic is going wrong so i can try and tweak it. I often find when starting a new career i can't get the team to work and then i just quit after a few months and start again...

I Personnally Wouldnt Change Much. I Like The Idea's Put Forward So Far But I Also Reckon They Should Allow The Four Choosen Nations To Have All Leagues Available Instead Of Having All English Leagues But Only Serie A For Example. Longer Gameplay Then. Also, With The Kit Idea, You Should Be Able To Choose Home, Away Or 3rd Before A Game.

I want a set player roles option just like fmh 13 for psp on ios and android

Also more optins in contract such as buy out clauses, loan to buy offer, buy back clauses, and a overall rating of a player like that of fifa or pes ( I know this is not going to happen bt it certainly makes choices easier

Ability to build new stadiums that bring in income, i also want financial stats on ticket sale,merchandise sale etc. Ability to play mind games on oppostion players and managers. Ability to appoint an assistant(hate the general match assistant). Ability to add few leagues from us,asia and africa, there is australia which is not even popular or wanted.

Pls add press conferences and more interaction.

Get rid of the dots. Even real football on java has a more realistic match viewing. Replace with a smooth 2D match view with real players and crowds and stadium names

1.They have Editor for FMH version like PC
2. Better Match Engine like FM06--08 PC Version

3. The Regen System like PC and has U18 team - Reserves Team

4. More Role of course :P

As already mentioned a few more player roles would be good. I guess it's also a realistic wish in terms of development.

In the DMC position you currently have BWM and DLM as the most popular. A couple of extra ones I think would be help:-

Defensive Midfielder - Just a standard defensive midfielder, a balanced player.(somewhere in between a BWM and DLM)

Anchor Man - A very defensive minded player who looks to fill in gaps in the defence as they appear.

- Having seperate ratings for youth and senior facilities. Having a higher youth facilty value would increase both the chance of getting higher PA players and the chance of youth players generating.

- Clubs should be able to produce youth players not of it's home nation (eg. Liverpool producing a Hungarian), with the chance of this happening proportional to the club's reputation.

- Clubs that get promoted into a playable league without enough players should generate players across all ages, as opposed to a full squad of 15-18 year olds.

- CPU transfer decisions need work. You still get teams without goalkeepers refusing to sign a goalkeeper, even when there are ones for transfer or free agents with the appropiate skill levels.

- Ability to turn off the 1st transfer window.

- Option to build new stadium. Kinda needed if managing a club with a staduim at absolute maximum capacity.

- CPU-controlled clubs should be able to upgrade stadiams/facilities. Sometimes as a save progresses you get a team in League 1 or something that still has minimal training facilities and a 4000 seat stadium. Likewise, bankkrupt clubs can be forced to downgrade if in the red for long enough.

- The nationality of your manager should have a minor effect on what players are generated at the start of the game. For example, having an English manager with England only should generate a few extra youth players, while playing as an Australian should generate extra Australian youth players playing in England, as well as a few extra Australian players around the world.