Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 My Next Skin

GillSCFC1999

My Next Skin  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skins Would You Like To See?

• Teams / Clubs
    • Competitions (World Cup etc...)
    • Generic Colour i.e Red, Blue, Green
    • Something Radical! :)

Vote For What YOU Want!

Also, if you voted for one, please specify exactly what you want in the comments

For Example:

I voted for Clubs, so I would say Stockport.

I also voted for Colours, so I would say Red!

I would vote for colours as if you post a club then people who do not support that club may not want to use it and for competitions you might make it too bright e.g Kyle999's Champions Leagues skin and it may not suit the competitions they are using

( but they are great ideas )

Something radical : rainbow skin ;)

I would vote for colours as if you post a club then people who do not support that club may not want to use it and for competitions you might make it too bright e.g Kyle999's Champions Leagues skin and it may not suit the competitions they are using

( but they are great ideas )

Something radical : rainbow skin ;)

Hey, that's not a bad idea. :P

What do you mean by too bright?

When I am back home and less busy if you want to add me on Skype or send me all files to make red on one skin I can do it within minutes for you.

I don't have Skype but I may be able to send you the files, I'll upload them to Dropbox. Thanks Dec :)

Club skin -AC Milan (red and black) perfect for anything

I'm going to be basing this off votes but as for your interest, I may make one in the future.

Unless, of course, someone else wants a Milan skin ;)

I would change the background to something at least less saturated but probably more stylised. It is a bit of an eye sore at the moment. In fact I would probably leave it and just change the blue things from the original skin to red as essentially that is a "red" skin. I could do it but I am not in England at the moment though so cannot automatically change all the colours from blue to any colour imaginable.

I would change the background to something at least less saturated but probably more stylised. It is a bit of an eye sore at the moment. In fact I would probably leave it and just change the blue things from the original skin to red as essentially that is a "red" skin. I could do it but I am not in England at the moment though so cannot automatically change all the colours from blue to any colour imaginable.

What is the specific problem. I thought it looked OK :)

I will upload a few more screenshots later ;)

Personally I think the red background is too much of an overkill. As I mentioned it is a too saturated red and perhaps a bit plain too though the latter is a personal preference. Try using a less saturated colour of red or sticking with a different colour with red as a secondary decoration else you risk it being too volatile and intrusive on the design. Sometimes less is more.

Personally I think the red background is too much of an overkill. As I mentioned it is a too saturated red and perhaps a bit plain too though the latter is a personal preference. Try using a less saturated colour of red or sticking with a different colour with red as a secondary decoration else you risk it being too volatile and intrusive on the design. Sometimes less is more.

How about black?

Any neutral colour would work, even the green would work if it is a relevant design like the pitch was. The problem you have in my opinion is the shade of red you are using is too vibrant and therefore intrusive and you are trying to be too close to your theme. If the whole thing is red then it feels like an overkill but subtle red flashes on a neutral skin can make the red a lot more noticeable and the skin look a lot better.

Hmmm...i would like to suggest Red and Black skins....black as background and red in other....

To be honest, I'm working on that. Its basically the screenshots but with a slightly different background

Psychedelic! I know that's not a word I should be using (almost as bad as groovy) but I think it's fitting. Great work, keep it up :D +1

Psychedelic! I know that's not a word I should be using (almost as bad as groovy) but I think it's fitting. Great work, keep it up :D+1

Thanks, you know what, I made that on my phone