Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 [Update] FMH 2014 Save Editor 14.5.0.3.7

jaymarvels

Dec I hope you can see this guys received no response. Ok aronaep tell me step by step what happened?

I am sorry Jay, I was a bit frustrated as I wanted to make a challenge for this site and stuff. And dexade stop continuously annoying people. Ok referring to my previous issue, is it a known bug?

Sometimes I think you two are related.

Giving me a couple of hours isn't going to help and Dexade, I have no idea why you want aaronaep to tell you the issue..

aaronaep I'd suggest doing this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Restart your computer and then edit/save and completely brand new save - one that has not been edited before. And give that a try

Dec I hope you can see this guys received no response. Ok aronaep tell me step by step what happened?

I am sorry Jay, I was a bit frustrated as I wanted to make a challenge for this site and stuff. And dexade stop continuously annoying people. Ok referring to my previous issue, is it a known bug?

Sometimes I think you two are related.

Giving me a couple of hours isn't going to help and Dexade, I have no idea why you want aaronaep to tell you the issue..

aaronaep I'd suggest doing this:

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/20739-release-fmh-2014-save-editor-145036/page-12#entry183921

Restart your computer and then edit/save and completely brand new save - one that has not been edited before. And give that a try

Been dealt with J ;)

Jay I tried it. I restarted my computer, tried with a new save but still no avail. Like the accent on the letters become a question mark. Should I send you the save>

Jay I tried it. I restarted my computer, tried with a new save but still no avail. Like the accent on the letters become a question mark. Should I send you the save>

Nope, don't want your save particularly.

The reason why you're getting "?" on accented characters is due to your computers globalization settings (slight issue with the SE when writing strings back).

What I asked you to do will fix the issue if you have done it correctly.

Post screen shots of where you have changed your settings.

An exception will be thrown if the manager name is 2 characters. :(

As with the release post:

- Human Managers names need to be longer that 2 characters long

Next Release of the Save Editor will allow you to amend any national squads called up players.

This means that (in conjunction with manager swapping) you will be able to mange any nation that's not manageable/playable

538p3t.jpg

If you were managing Ghana for example, they don't play in the European championships, and the game doesn't have the African cup of nations, so will there be extra friendlies generated for them?

If you were managing Ghana for example, they don't play in the European championships, and the game doesn't have the African cup of nations, so will there be extra friendlies generated for them?

No idea! The competition does exist within FMH, possibly a good thing to test out!

Can we edit manager (you)'s birthday to extend your manage career more than 30 years? i don't sure because i haven't reach that...

So this question might have been answered but I didn't see it anywhere. Whenever I edit a save I cannot edit the finances of my team. Is this a glitch, am I doing something wrong, or is it just the way it is?

That's intentional, since Sugar Daddy is a paid for unlockable (unless you unlock it through normal game play) and being able to edit the finances would basically remove the need to buy it. While the save editor is in now way official, JayMarvels doesn't want to take money away from SI.

That's my understanding of the situation, anyway :)

So this question might have been answered but I didn't see it anywhere. Whenever I edit a save I cannot edit the finances of my team. Is this a glitch, am I doing something wrong, or is it just the way it is?

That's intentional, since Sugar Daddy is a paid for unlockable (unless you unlock it through normal game play) and being able to edit the finances would basically remove the need to buy it. While the save editor is in now way official, JayMarvels doesn't want to take money away from SI.

That's my understanding of the situation, anyway :)

Yep...thats pretty much the bottom line of it...

Can be done easily, and have given myself £2bn many times, but out of respect of the business model, its not something for general consumption.

Hi, i have problems loading a saved game file.

Latest FMH version from GP and latest editor.

Also tried fixes related to locale, language and time/date. Editor work fine a couple a weeks ago.

I get a error message saying Unable to load saved data.

Andy

Apologies if you have answered this already but I couldnt find it anywhere. Just wondering in the save editor why some attributes are very high eg Thiago silva's regen has dribbling of 241.

Apologies if you have answered this already but I couldnt find it anywhere. Just wondering in the save editor why some attributes are very high eg Thiago silva's regen has dribbling of 241.

Jay hasn't worked out the algorithm as SI don't want it to be too easy.

So it goes up to 255

As Gill stated there is a specific calculation (as mentioned in the release post) that calculates some of the players attributes.

I don't think its about whether SI want it to be to easy or not, more about it being a core element of the game engine, which of course is propriety and as such aren't just going to tell!

Hi, i have problems loading a saved game file.

Latest FMH version from GP and latest editor.

Also tried fixes related to locale, language and time/date. Editor work fine a couple a weeks ago.

I get a error message saying Unable to load saved data.

Andy

Whats the exact error message.

Hi, should have pointed out that the problem is to load the edited savegame in FMH. Sorry about that. So something is corrupted when saving the savegame file in the editor i guess.

Andy

Hi, should have pointed out that the problem is to load the edited savegame in FMH. Sorry about that. So something is corrupted when saving the savegame file in the editor i guess.

Andy

Have you tried loading the "bad save" back into the SE?