Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 ?????: The NEW Club in town!!

Dmeister

Hello! Dmeister here, with the announcing of my first ever Career!

Now, my reason for this challenge is because it's easy. It's my first career, and i wanted something easy to get into it. And who knows, maybe in a year i'll be a writer like you guys! So please go easy on me this time. Feedback is still much appreciated though :P

Now, i wanted to do a little quiz on what club i chose, so i'm giving 2 tips

1. The club is fairly new, it was made in the somewhere between 2000 and now.

2. It's a lower league club.

That's all! i'm currently playing the first season, so expect the first update somewhere next week. Stay tuned!

I hope you'll enjoy, Peace!

SInce no one is guessing, i'll just say it :P

The club i'm using is...

RB_Leipzig_28.gif

Rasen Ballsport Leipzig!

Founded in 2009, RB Leipzig is a very controversial club, Founded by Red Bull.

Currently playing in the 2. Bundesliga (after being runner up in last season, so they're still in the 3rd division in FMH 14) RB Leipzig steamrolled from the 5th division to the 2nd in a mere 5 years. Playing there are internationals such as Fabio Coltorti (switzerland) And Yussuf Poulson (Denmark U21), So they sure have a strong squad!

What stands out to me though is their simply gigantic stadium, the Red Bull Arena, currently holding 44345 seats!

The reason i chose this club for my first career is because it's very controversial. It's a rich club with a giant stadium, a nice, fleshed out squad and a fun little timewaster :P

MY goal is to win an European cup, and maybe after that i'll continue till the 30 years are over, i don't know yet. I want to start other careers as well (including with my favorite club and locals :P

So yeah, feedback would be appreciated, look forward to it! 

Peace!

Sorry for the long wait, but i've been very busy with my internship.

Anyway, if everything goes right, i'll have 3 Seasons at Monday. I've been playing this career alot in the ample free time i have, and i'm really enjoying it!

Edit: Here's a little, apetizing teaser of the first season ;), The second screenshot is a friendly against Swansea from the first save i played with them (a 5-0 win against a PREMIER LEAGUE team in my first match at the club? Insane!) , which unfortunately got deleted by my incompetence :(tgPuzLA.pngNV7qRYE.png